AIMT, Noida ( Army Institute Of Management & technology)

:satisfie: hiiiii how are you??? hope to see you all soon… its good to be here at pagal .com…

:satisfie: hiiiii how are you????????????????
hope to see you all soon.......
its good to be here at pagal .com.......

hey..chal gud initiative yr...keep it up....hope this thred rocks..

hi bangu enjoy yourself on pagalguy.com and hope u have a big nice thread

regards
mandeep

archana29 Says
hey..chal gud initiative yr...keep it up....hope this thred rocks..

thankx yaaa.... don't know how would it turn up as.... hope it works......
hi bangu enjoy yourself on pagalguy.com and hope u have a big nice thread

regards
mandeep

hmmmm bhangu..... well thankx for the wishes hope now the freshers and the ex students would log in and share their experience of the institute cause i would be just joining the institute..... hope it works..... cheerss.......................:)

hey can any one plz tell me the cutoffs in cat 4r aim,kolkatta and aimt,nodia......

Hello Guys,

how is AIMT noida, its placements, any idea or any current student on pagal guy

hii..
for AIMT, usually they call ppl getting a score of 40 percentole n above.. n fr AIMK, 50 PRCNTLE above..
but selection in aimk, is getting tough as it is ranked A+.. so one having a score of around 65+ will make u lil comfortable.
NONIA

hey yaar can you tell me about the institute.how is placement.........also from 2009 it is from ggsipu....can you tell me the procedure

do it fast yaar as counslling of ip is goin to be sartennnnnnnnnn

hii..
c i dnt much abt d placements of AIMT noida, but i have heard that they are nt very good..
if ur gud, u may get sumthnhg arnd 4 or so.. if u have choice between AIMK go fr it.. coz it is anyday better than noida one! only infrastructure wise AIMT has an edge..
but if u have gt admsn in AIMT or have no choice, then go ahead, bt rmbr u have to work hard, get a good score..

u c if ur gud, u'll nt have to worry abt placements..
hope this will do.
regards
nonia

has anbody idea abt da rank upto which aimt will admit students(ip cet)

hey
hi beni_ 2007 i supose u r also planing to join aimt through ipu just like me so have u got any info relating to aimt
i think dis wil b da first batch of aimt through ipu

hiii........i wntd to kno ........whch institute should i go for .......
i mean aim noida or aim kolkata..........??????

Dont ever go for Aimt
i hav taken admission on 16 august and left on 20.
Its a hell

helll....?????.....y.....????

Hi
can anyone tell me about the placements of AIMT greater noida, infrastructure...
thanks

where do aim kolkata conduct GD?

hey can any body tell about placements at aimt noida
what is avg pacjkage....
and which university it is affiliated to ??
which companies visit campus regularly...

hii..
c i dnt much abt d placements of AIMT noida, but i have heard that they are nt very good..
if ur gud, u may get sumthnhg arnd 4 or so.. if u have choice between AIMK go fr it.. coz it is anyday better than noida one! only infrastructure wise AIMT has an edge..
but if u have gt admsn in AIMT or have no choice, then go ahead, bt rmbr u have to work hard, get a good score..

u c if ur gud, u'll nt have to worry abt placements..
hope this will do.
regards
nonia

about aimk ...
what is cutoff to get call n selection...
what abt placements @ aimk....