AIMNMAT 101215 Scores, Discussions etc..

Starting the thread for discussions on the first AIMNMAT of the season. My Scores: QA R24 W06 OA 72 VA R15 W07 OA 45 LDI R26 W05 OA 78 Total R65 W18 OA 195

Starting the thread for discussions on the first AIMNMAT of the season.

My Scores:

QA R24 W06 OA 72
VA R15 W07 OA 45
LDI R26 W05 OA 78

Total R65 W18 OA 195

hey im planing on giving exam now but i want to know before i start what are the sections and how many minutes for individual sections

There aren't any separate sections as such. A single set of 120 qs.
The interface is same as the one we see in the sectional tests.

There aren't any separate sections as such. A single set of 120 qs.
The interface is same as the one we see in the sectional tests.

But the actual NMAT has separate timed sections. Also did u find any technical glitches like question not changing on clicking next as one of my friend found out.

Yep the click problem was there. And I thought something was wrong with my internet!

Yeah he told me about the clock problem and also told me that to go to the next question he had to click next many many times.

My Scores:

QA - 60
VA - 72
LDI - 84

Overall : 216

Would qualify it as an easy paper and hence disappointed with the score. 240 was quite achievable.

And TIME's interface sucks. Too many glitches to name. A lot of time and patience runs out while moving between sections.

Someone should put up a poll for the scores.

OA 216
was a good paper over all but i was a bit crazy have got too used to cat by now not used to tukka 😁 so wasted too much time on accuracy and spent sm 7 minutes on first linear equations ka sum

easily 250 achievable and that will be the cutoff

Scored a total of 213. Paper was quite easy. It was a good paper to attempt. I don't know how I got only 71 correct.

Well, here are my sectionals:-

QA- 96(32Correct)
VA- 60(20 Correct)
LR- 57(19 Correct)

Oa - 234

qa - 99
va - 51
ldi - 84

Was there -ve marking in the aimnmat??

deep9c Says
Was there -ve marking in the aimnmat??

No negative marking!

Took the test yesterday...

OA______101C_____19W_____303
QA_______45C______3W_____135
VA_______22C_____10W______66
LR_______34C______6W_____102

The sectional time limits were not implemented by TIME, so the score is a little inflated as I spent about 5 minutes extra on QA as I finished LR in about 33 minutes. In LR a few symbols were missing in 2 or 3 questions. Anyone else faced this problem ??

qa - 99
va - 51
ldi - 84
yup i 2 faced d same problem..symbols were missing from atleast 3 ques in lr secs ...moreover no sectional time limits ...Dis wasnt expected from TIME atleast.:( 😞 😞

Took the test yesterday...

OA______101C_____19W_____303
QA_______45C______3W_____135
VA_______22C_____10W______66
LR_______34C______6W_____102

The sectional time limits were not implemented by TIME, so the score is a little inflated as I spent about 5 minutes extra on QA as I finished LR in about 33 minutes. In LR a few symbols were missing in 2 or 3 questions. Anyone else faced this problem ??

Yup ,i 2 faced d same problem.Symbols were missing in atleast 3 ques fron lr sec.Moreover no sectional time limit.Dis wasnt expected from TIME .:( 😞 😞

Over al score:123

I don na the fact the test had no negative narking. Time didnt give the description of question pattern. TOO MANY TECHNICAL GLITCHES. i FELT ALL THE QS WERE DOABLE, THOUGH I LOST TIME UNNECESSARILY.
gUYS PL TELL ME WHAT TO TAKE FROM THIS POINT. i KNEW 123 IS A BAD SCORE COMPARED TO ALL..
BUT PLEASE GIVE SOME TIPS.

123 IS TOO BAD NA FOR A CALL??

A completely different experience from mock CATs.
Speed has never been my forte.
In the end there were 25 questions which I couldn't attempt, with 5 mins remaining I went for wild guessing.

QA : 114 (61 mins)
VA : 69 (31 mins)
DI : 78 (28 mins)

OA : 261

There was no sectional time limits. My vocab sucks and I spent way too much time guessing the answers to VA questions and hence spent more time in VA. With sectional limits the DI scores would have improved and VA scores wouldn't have changed a lot. I am sure that after CAT, I'll have enough time for VA since I am already prepared for the rest.

Great score rooney. \m/

Not a very good performance considering the difficulty level of the test...Certainly won't clear the cut-off

QA--28C--84
VA--16C--48
DI--21C--63

OA--65C--195

hey puys need sum help frm you'll
My nmat mck score was 244,
and my prof is as follows,
10th 76.4%
12th 75.33%
bcom(finance &accountng;) 82.41%

wrkex...8mnths wid leading investment bank,

pls suggest is my profile strong enough to secure a seat in NMIMS....