Aiming for MBA-Finance from top B-Schools

My profile: Age: 28 Sex: Male Nationality: Indian Education: Ive done a 4 yr Engineering degree in Computer Science with 74% marks. Gold Medalist in Final Year GMAT:740 (quant-51, verbal-40) :: IT Work Ex- About 6 yrs (Last 4…

My profile:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Indian
Education: Ive done a 4 yr Engineering degree in Computer Science with 74% marks. Gold Medalist in Final Year
GMAT:740 (quant-51, verbal-40)

IT Work Ex- About 6 yrs (Last 4 years in Tata Consultancy Services with 1 year in USA, 1 Year in LG Soft India). Currently working as Project Manager (handling a team of 35 people) - seven projects of TCS for ICICI Prudential , Mumbai

Achievements:
 2nd Prize in Wellness & Fitness Challenge Competition at Deluxe Corporation , Minneapolis
 Certificate of Recognition for TACTiCS (Technical Architect Configuration at TCS, Hyderabad)
 Rated 5 on the scale of 5 in Annual Appraisal in April 2004
 Rated 5 on the scale of 5 in Confirmation rating in December 2003
 Star of the Month Award from TCS Mumbai in September 2003
 Got Best Performer Award in German Language Course in ITP Training of TCS in Trivandrum
 Got Best Employee Award in LG Soft India for Period Jan 2002 Jun 2002
 Gold Medallist In Engineering College for the Best Student
 Active Participant in Annual Program ZEST in SRMS Engineering College
 Runner Up in Software Competition in Annual College Program ZEST in 1999
 Runner Up in Dance Competition in Annual College Program ZEST in 1997
 Grade A Certificate in MS Visual Basic Course in SRMS Engineering College, Bareilly
 Successfully led the College Cricket Team for three consecutive years.

Community work:
 Member of the Disaster Management Group for TCS mainly involved in blood donations to the victims and also visiting the affected people at regular intervals during any disaster like recent Mumbai train bomb blasts.
 Volunteer for the TCS Teaching team for the under Privileged Children (fisherman community at Colaba)
 Volunteer for the TCS Teaching team for the Blind Children at Tardeo School.

I want to pursue my MBA in finance.

I have shortlisted following schools:

Wharton (Round 1)
Chicago (Round 1)
LBS (Round 1)
Harvard (Round 2)
Yale (Round 1)
Insead (Round 1)
University of Michigan (Round 2)
Darden (Round 1)
ISB (Round 2)

Can anyone please suggest that where all i have a good chance of admission with decent scholarship? Do I need to add more safe bets to the above list?

Thanks in advance....

Hellojp, suggest you redirect your question to the thread titled Ask Jeremy @ MBAmission.com ....