AIMCATS - Test series for CAT 2014

Hello puys,Test yourself using one of the best Mock CAT test series in India. Registrations for AIMCATS are open now. Get ready for CAT 2014. ATB :smiley: T.I.M.E. AIMCATs Package Time4education T.I.M.E. , the leader in CA…

Hello puys,

Test yourself using one of the best Mock CAT test series in India. Registrations for AIMCATS are open now.

Get ready for CAT 2014. ATB 😃

AIMCATS 2014 schedule is out. All the best puys... 👍

Hi Can anyone please tell me when will be the forms out for CAT, NMAT, IIFT, XAT and all the other big exams? Also CAT starts from which date till which date? I can't seem to find. There is not even an official CAT 2014 website.

hey guys.. i want to join aimcat series.. its quite late i knw..but has to do something 😛 anyway .. i wanted to ask that the Invigilated tests which are already over..will i get to give those tests now or not?

Hey puys.. a word of advice.. Which aimcat course variant should i opt for? The 3450INR or the 5950INR?? I am applying now..

Can anyone share the latest aimcat paper (1516-NonInv)  held between 11th-15th ?

Can anyone share  new AIMCAT question papers...

For all queries pertaining to NITIE MBA Admission (PGDIM/PGDISEM) for the Batch of 2015-17, you can follow this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-2017-nitie-mumbai-admissions-helpdesk-pgdim-pgdisem-2953352...

or you may join this FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NITIE.Aspirant.Helpdesk.2015/

Hi all,

I have heard there is a wide gulf between aimcats and proctored/unproctored mocks of CL this year.

I have only enrolled to the CL mocks and would like to compare the two.

Can someone please forward aimcat mocks to my email id  ([email protected])?

Thanks in advance 😃

Would be giving the Aimcat one 16-17 th w/o any sort of preparation........how should be my approach for the days forward ...... 

where can i get all the aimcat papers of series 15xx. please mail if someone has it [email protected] 

guys i nd last year aimcat papers,is dr anyone having link of the shared drive.

Hi guys, I'm an IMS student our simCats have started. would it be worth joining AIMCATS now? as I've already missed half of them, can i take those which i have missed whenever i want?

Time seies of last ten year paper of cat