AIMCAT 1419 Scores , Discussions

Booking of slots for AIMCAT 1419 has started .It will be invigilated online test to be held from 16th June to 23rd June, 2013 The rules remains the same. Please adhere to the following guidelines: 1. Don’t post/discuss any question…

Booking of slots for AIMCAT 1419 has started .It will be invigilated online test to be held from 16th June to 23rd June, 2013
The rules remains the same.

Please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Don't post/discuss any question(s) during the test window.
2. Share your slot details/attempts/score/experience in one post.
3. Refrain yourselves from spamming this thread.
(Added by Moderator)
4. Please do not post copyrighted material in PDF or any other format. Doing so will make you liable for legal action.

All the best 👍👍mgmg
Keep Mocking !!

AIMCAT 1419 Scores

Section1: 19c 6w 51

Section2: 16c 12w 36

Total: 35c 18w 87

First of the season... mistakes abound.

QA was easy, could have scored more, RC took my breath away

Total:
QA+DI: 12C 5W 31
RC+LR: 11c 10W 23
Total:54
Have to pull up the socks now

With no practice attempted.GOT A SCORE OF 42/180.Felt bad😠😠

saddest aimcat ever !!!

QA & DI : 15 A 10 C Score : 25

VA & LR : 21 A 15 C Score : 39
Overall Score : 64

Found VA a little easy compared to the LR part.
Left a lot many questions from DI...not sure whether dey wer easy or not..
Not a grt start but wasnt dat bad too....:)

first aimcat 41 score too bad :/

I had given 2012 -CAT with 80+ percentile scores from testfunda CAT,but at the end it was a dismal performance on the actual paper with a horrendous paper.
I have given 1419 just after this last years paper and scored 31.Can anyone help when you get percentile for this score and what can i get with this score if thats not available?

Net Score 27😠😠😠😠. Pathetic! LR,DI,VA screwed me! Got 95 percentile in 1420.Have hit rock bottom.Time to pull up my socks and work hard!

Hey Puys! Thinking of buying IMS's CAT 500.How is it? Does it contain quality questions?Need your comments please!

dis aimcat was a disaster,the questions in quant and di were too lenghty nd VA was a total debacle for me:(

48+17=65.

Haven't practiced since last year's CAT. 1419 was the first test of the season. Scored 68. Comments? :/

Hey Puys can you share your strategies that your following in your mock cats? It will be useful because we can adopt certain aspects of your strategies into ours.

____________________________________________________________________________________

My strategy:

I take up DI in sec1 first(as it is my weak area) and allocate 30min to it.Followed by quant.In sec2 i take parajumbles,vocab based question-giving 20 min.Followed by rc for 30 mins. Atlast take up LR for 20mins.

aimcat 1419 was demoralizing..Hope it serves as a learning experience for the next Aimcat!

QA & DI :7c 3 w = 18
VA & LR: 16c 9w =39
OA : 57
A strong wake up call!! 😴

When will they post the test analysis and the percentile ?rolleyes

AIMCAT 1419 is tougher than the previous test.

doomed 😠