AIMCAT 1411 Scores and Discussion

Non-Invigilated Window: 13th Aug- 16th Aug.*Please adhere to the following guidelines: *1. Don’t post/discuss any question(s) during the test window. :noentry: 2. Share your slot details/attempts/score/experience in one post.3. Please r…

Non-Invigilated Window: 13th Aug- 16th Aug.

Please adhere to the following guidelines:

1. Don't post/discuss any question(s) during the test window.

2. Share your slot details/attempts/score/experience in one post.

3. Please refrain from spamming this thread.

4. Please do not post copyrighted material in PDF or any other format. Doing so will make you liable for legal action.

Have a nice day and I hope you fare well. mglookround

91 😞

51 + 40
Missed doin a full RC.
Did not really understand what difference will the number of coins make in that coin LR. If anyone did, please help.

Scores:

I think VA/LR was tougher.

QA- 53
VA - 13

One of those difficult ones from TIME at least for me.... 😛

QADI: 48 (17C 3W)
VALR: 54 (20C 6W)
OA: 102(46A 37C)

Cutoffs will drop... for both the sections imo.....and so for the OA....

Streak Continues...!

QA-49- see .. messed up an easier one..this seems quite good...!
VA-37- Nazar lag gaya.. never concentrated on the paper...!
OA-86- paltry score but learnt one thing.. NO back to back aimcats...! wasn't interested in writing at all..! VA was bad.. QA was tough-did well I guess...!

Bad! Bad! BAd..!!! This aimcat screwed up like anything! OA 27 😲

Just gave it..
QA-22C,4W-62
VA-14C,9W-33splat
OA-36C,13W-95

Lost a lot of time in the coin wala LR...Still could not understand the impact of changing the no of coins in the box..

QA/DI- 17C,4W-47(From 56 in last mock to this, but this one was much tougher)

VA/LR- 16C,3W-45(Left two RCs 😟 )
OA- 33C,7W-92
Overall, the paper was on the tougher side.

got around 70 marks but lost 25 marks in negative attempts 😞 😞 help me ppl

QADI - 59 (25/21)
VALR - 43 (25/17)
OA - 102
And I thought this would be another happy-go-lucky mock. :banghead: .Realllllyyyyy got to work on those negatives now.

Im shocked to say the least 😲

QA/DI : 25A 20C 5W : 55 (Eagerly waiting to see what happened here, i had revised the paper 2ce was expecting atleast 90% accuracy )

VA/LR : 23A 17C 6W : 45
OA : 48A 37C 11W : 100 😞

Guys this VA is killing me. I am never able to find out the correct answer most of the time i will use elimination method and never 100% sure of answer. In all my Aimcats i have less that 50% accuracy in VA. Please help me how to overcome this. Guys who are scoring good in VA ( i would consider 30+ as good, as i never got that much) Please help me out.

QADI -63 (25/22)

VALR - 47(29/19)

OA - 110

Found Quant a bit tough , verbal medium but happy that i crossed 100.

Puys, Can any one help me to improve the scores

I have attempted
10 questions in QA/DI, out of which 9 are correct and score is 26
12 questions in VA/LR, out of which 8 are correct and score is 20

Over all 22 attempts with 17 correct and score of 46.

Same is the case with all other AIMCATS, Depending on the paper I am able to attempt at the max of 15 questions in QA/DI ( DI ignored totally in all papers ), and was getting around the scores of 45 to 75 with an over all percentile ranging from 75 to 90.

The problems that I am facing is time. I understand that I am really taking lot of time to solve each question and I am not at all looking at DI questions as they consume more time. For few questions I agree that thoroughness with the models will help to improve the problem. I also understand that I should leave tough questions and chose the right questions to solve but there are people who are attempting 25 to 30 questions in that case I should be able to attempt minimum of 20 right ?.

I am not so good in VA and can manage only accuracy of 70 to 80% but I am taking time again in LR.

What would be your advice to improve my performance on overall scale. I don't want to wait for one more year because i didn't perform well in this year CAT.

Please suggest me the areas where i should work to improve my performance, I have also attached my AIMCAT performance stats.

Thanks in advance for your time and patience to read this.

QA- 14C 1W - 41

VA - 16C 7W - 41
OA -30C 8W - 82

Wasted a lot of time in QA .Didnt even attempt a few questions😠 . And as usual my accuracy in VA sucks 😠

I am having a hard time with AIMCATs VA/LR section, doing fine in QADI.

QADI - 16C 2W - 46
VALR - 11C 10W - 23 😠
OA - 69

I do good in CL Proc Mocks VA/LR section, not able to comprehend what happens in AIMCATs!!
Suggestions please!!

QA - +20, -2 = 58
VA - +10, -11 = 19 😠😠
OA = 77 😠 😠
The VA score is just pathetic. Should be an eye opener.