AIMCAT 1319: Discussion thread

Booking slot for AIMCAT 1319 has commenced. It will be a non-invigilated online test held from 5th June to 9th June, 2012. (In the schedule it was 6th June to 9th June, but in home page you are given a option to book slot on 5th too.) …

Booking slot for AIMCAT 1319 has commenced.

It will be a non-invigilated online test held from 5th June to 9th June, 2012.
(In the schedule it was 6th June to 9th June, but in home page you are given a option to book slot on 5th too.)

All the best. :)

AIMCAT 1320: Discussion thread
--
**Won't you 'thank' the post?** :grin: #greedymode

Haha... i thanked...

Lets go for it.......

Registered for 5th June 11am slot. Got a 105 in AIMCAT 1320, aiming for a 120 now, or atleast 115! Let's go

booked the 9th 9:00 a.m. slot since I am working, have to practice DI, have been able to get just 60 in my first aimcat, so aiming 80 for the next one...

Is there any Free Aimcat on June 17th Paper Pencil Format??

there is only one mock test on 22nd july in Paper-pencil format..that's what I have seen in the schedule.

booked slot for 5th June, 3:00 PM..
hope I ll get a better score in VA this time..
also writing GMAT on 7th June (Next gen)..
bit tensed..

Booked on 8th....
Got a 92 .... try for 110

bindita Says
there is only one mock test on 22nd july in Paper-pencil format..that's what I have seen in the schedule.

i saw the add in the newspaper for free aimcat.. there is nothing related to that on the website.. so thats y i wanted to confirm once here..
Thanks.. 😃

Oh..I don't know about free aimcat..maybe it is for non-TIME students.

bindita Says

ya may be.. 😛
i saw the add in the newspaper for free aimcat.. there is nothing related to that on the website.. so thats y i wanted to confirm once here..
Thanks.. :)

As far as i know , i don't think that there is any free mock available
you got to get yourself registered man 😃

8th june 23:00hrs....booked

got only 87 in 1320.....aiming for a 3 digit fig dis tym....

bindita Says

Free AIMCAT is open to everyone . It is basically to promote the test series by giving discounts to the toppers. If any one knows when the free mock will be conducted , do post it here .

AIMCAT 1320 : score: 100

Aimimg for 100+ this time.

Booked a slot for 1319 on saturday, 7 pm.

All the best to everyone..

Cheers

Thanks.. :)

Well June 17 is the last day for 1318. So I believe that 1318 may be given to Non-TIME students in pen & paper format. TIME gives huge discounts on the basis of the free AIMCAT. I remember last year, 1219 was in pen &paper; mode and was made free and open to all and again when the pattern changed to the 2 section mode, TIME did something similar and offered an invigilated AIMCAT in pen & paper mode for free.

Puys please share 1319 PDF or word format......

mbajamesbond Says
Puys please share 1319 PDF or word format......

The test is from tomorrow, please be patient