AIMCAT 1201 (please do not open if you have not taken the test yet)

Do post your scores of AIMCAT 1201… ATB :cheerio: This being the last AIMAT, I wish Good Luck to all the aspirants, including me… The CAT is out there almost within our reach… Lets just bell it (or shotgun it )… (For those of whom it does…

Do post your scores of AIMCAT 1201.. ATB :cheerio:
This being the last AIMAT, I wish Good Luck to all the aspirants, including me... The CAT is out there almost within our reach.. Lets just bell it (or shotgun it ).... (For those of whom it doesnot seem so, just run a little harder, its the last lap, and u never know when the CAT would be in your hold).. :cheerio:

QA/DI: 23/4=65
VA/LR: 18/10=44 :banghead:
OA: 41/14=109 :banghead: The last of the AIMCATs was very very bad....:-(

Extremely disappointed with the attempts in qa/di...............17 attempted, 15 right.....2 wrong

happy with VA..............30 attempted 22 right 8 wrong

total 101..................mediocre mock................qa was a bit difficult but not very difficult....22-23 attempts should have been the target

anyway, puys as the mock season comes to an send, suggest me sites where i can give mocks or sectional tests for the rest 15 days

my performance in the mocks has been dismal to say the least.

last mock
but the highest score of this season

qa - 20 attempts - 12 correct -8 wrong - overall score 28 ( i wonder if i could ever go past 28 in quants and di ) someone plz help me

va/rc/lr - 30 attemps - 17 correct - 13 wrong - overall score 38.

overall - 66.

expecting 60 percentile only .

Left VA half unattended due to uninterest...

QA: 15C 3W 42 M
VA: 13C 5W 34 M
OA: 28C 8W 76 M

Could have been easily above 100..had I given it at the centre..doesn't matter. All the best guys..hope to see some of you at an IIM. Signing off....

Last Aimcat of this season.

Went OK :p

quant-di = 28A/23C/5W=64
verbal-lr = 27A/20C/7W=53 :|
overall = 55A/43C/12W=117 :)

Just one mock-cl proc 11-remaining for me before real CAT on 22nd.

Wishing everybody else a very good luck for "REAL CAT".

QA/DI______20C_____7W_____53
VA/LR______19C_____8W_____49
OA_________39C____15W____102

The last lap ends with a okayish performance, but the accuracy ghost still hovering strong

With this the mock season ends on a high.

OA________57A____47C____10W____131
QA/DI_____30A____26C_____4W_____74
VA/LR_____27A____21C_____6W_____53

Found the last aimcat to be closest to 'expected' CAT pattern. 2 question DI sets, No CR and doable QA. Section 2 was also standard with RC, PJ, SC, PC, Vocab and LR.

last invigilated mock of the season fr me.....:)
& it went fairly well.....

Messed up QA due to my ego.....but shd cross the cutoffs.......
QADI:48(20att 17corr)
VALR:63(29att 23corr)
OA:111(49att 40corr)

By mistake have voted in the 100-110 section but doesnt matter.....so the season of mocks(invigilated ones) has finally ended.....:D
Best of luck to everyone fr CAT.....Kill n bury the CAT....:D

Last mock and messed royally in sec-1. Although it was easy but quite lengthy esp DI.
Wishing every1 all the best for CAT 2011

OA________48A____37C____11W____100
QA/DI_____18A____15C_____3W_____42 :banghead::banghead:
VA/LR_____30A____22C_____8W_____58

Gr8 score Rooney as always !

FUCKED UP..

Really BAD SCORING OA 63

LOWEST OF THE LOWEST... FUCKED UP MAN....
I M DEAD........!!!!!!
VERBAL ONLY 23 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
QA ONLY 40
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Lengthy it was.. QA/DI 15 Attempt, 13 Correct (Spent 15mins on two supposedly easy questions dunno why I wasn't getting the values right) :banghead:
VA/LR 22 Attempt, 7 Wrong (Tummy growl for last 15mins) :|
Overall - 81 This one wasn't bad. All I am aiming is a score that'll make BIM happy 😞 WIll this suffice? (I am on the ignorant side of score/percentile prediction::1st timer for CAT , please help)

Is there any truth in what people say that the last AIMCAT is closest to the actual CAT?

F*** UP..

Really BAD SCORING OA 63

LOWEST OF THE LOWEST... F*** UP MAN....
I M DEAD........!!!!!!
VERBAL ONLY 23 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
QA ONLY 40
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

First of all, Mind your language,Anna !:nono:
Don't use abusive language in a public forum.Hope you take care of this in future.
And regarding your score, Instead of cursing, you should
learn by your mistakes.You are lucky that you have done these
mistakes in your mock test and not in the real exams.Now you have the opportunity to correct them.With 1 month still left(If you have booked your slot at later date),you can make hell of a difference to your scores.
Don't be frustrated because only cool head can sail you through the real CAT.:cheerio:

last aimcat of the season

First section = 20 attempted - 12 correct - 28 marks
second section - 30 attempted - 17 correct = 38
overall 50 attempted 29 correct - 68 marks

i m absolutely dejected. i think i won't even get 70 percentile in the actual cat coz this is my highest score in this aimcat season 😞 :banghead:

Has anybody taken the extra 6 sectional tests provided by TIME?
Are these mini-full tests or topic wise?

What's the duration etc?

Thanks

Can we talk about how the REAL cat would be like? Is it true that the last AIMCAT is generally the closest it?

HOW much increase in percentile one can except from aimcat to real cat?

jst gave the aimcat 01
was pretty much easy ..but dont know what went wrong .. scored about 45-55 in quants in every aimcat till now but this gave me miserable 34(15 c 11w) in a bid to score i attempted to many questns and got wrng
va ;oh this was a pleasent surprise for 1 st tym i crossed a much coveted 50 in this section 51 (19 c 6 w)

dont make out anything by standerdisig this aimcat with the real cat..quants had some real ass kickers ;difficult by the cat standerds by some points..but a good test from time to have a real idea of cat attempt mcs and crts

now is the time to relax puys bs ab sb bhagwan bharose just chillaxxx..humne mehnat ki h to we will be rewarded proportionally

last aimcat of the season

First section = 20 attempted - 12 correct - 28 marks
second section - 30 attempted - 17 correct = 38
overall 50 attempted 29 correct - 68 marks

i m absolutely dejected. i think i won't even get 70 percentile in the actual cat coz this is my highest score in this aimcat season 😞 :banghead:

bhai mt le tension asli cat is a different ball game it all depend on how cool can u keep ur nerves ..tht's it ..questions will be ridiculuously easy and if u r prepared sometime during the test u will realize u hv wasted all ur efforts and hard work coz what is being asked is real easy but clock on the screen keeps on a high testosterone...
ye test kuch nhi hote these are jst time pass ki interface pta lg jae bs thts it..cat ki alag khani h bilkul jst have faith and relax thats the key...

blv in urself
and relax
and watch unlimited movies