AIM SNAP Scores and Discussion.

Hi everyone, Please use this thread for discuss AIM SNAP. and please post all your Queries Exam Date : September 18th Format:40-40-40-30(Questions) Total Marks - 180 Goodluck puys [image] Mods: Please make the…

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread for discuss AIM SNAP. and please post all your Queries

Exam Date : September 18th

Format:40-40-40-30(Questions)

Total Marks - 180

Goodluck puys

Mods: Please make the corrections to errata if need be. Thanks.

Gave the paper in the morning slot so wasn't given the solution key...
About the paper, except GK I thought it was fairly doable, with GK too having ample questions from Current Affairs, so for anyone having a fair idea of latest happenings, he/she could easily attempt around 15 from the 40 questions in GK. Vocab part I found tough in VA.
I have given SNAP only once and that was in 2008 and that paper was definitely tougher than what TIME gave today..

Verbal - 27.25
Quant - 23.25
GK - 10.00
AR - 40.25 :splat:

OA - 101.25 :splat:

Gave the paper in the morning slot so wasn't given the solution key...
About the paper, except GK I thought it was fairly doable, with GK too having ample questions from Current Affairs, so for anyone having a fair idea of latest happenings, he/she could easily attempt around 15 from the 40 questions in GK. Vocab part I found tough in VA.
I have given SNAP only once and that was in 2008 and that paper was definitely tougher than what TIME gave today..

I agree... It was way easy than 2008... but it was comparable with last year paper... Guess the cutoff will be around 120 for SIBM-P...

GK was too tough... SNAP gives considerably easy questions than this... But I had a pathetic show in GK :splat:

Va, was a little tough and gk was difficult. Overall it was very doable. I hope i pass the cutoff. What percentile / score is generally required for sibm-p?

Scored 102 with just 4 in gk.. 😛 :p
it was nice paper.. comparable with last years paper.. but gk was tough..
sm1 please give me tips for gk..

SSK the Gr8 Says
Va, was a little tough and gk was difficult. Overall it was very doable. I hope i pass the cutoff. What percentile / score is generally required for sibm-p?

It changes every year.. depands on paper.. last year it was 118.. i think

@vishal das

you should change the title and add the omet number because we will be having one more SNAP mock... 😃

GK :3.5 Attempted :16 Correct :6 Wrong : 10 :splat:

Verbal :22.5 Attempted :35 Correct :25 Wrong : 10 :splat:

Quant/DI/DS :28.5 Attempted 36 Correct 30 Wrng :6 :splat:

LR :44.5 Attempted 26 Correct 23 Wrng :3

Overall 99/180. (Outrightly bad score)Courtsey GK:splat:

My SNAP 2010 score was 107.25

GK: 17

QUANT: 26.25

VA: 26.50

LR: 37.50

Paper was on similar lines as SNAP 2010 but found VA to be slightly tougher.

Even GK was totally current affairs except EL-Nino one.So time to buckle up .

Is it possible for somebody to post the answer key, please? We were not given one... 😞

GK : 6.75
VA : 24.75
QT : 19 (pathetic)
LR : 46

VA was definitely on the tougher side...and need to buckle up with GK preps..

completely disgraceful attempt of mine..
verbal- 24.25
quant- 16.75
logic- 14.5
gk-18

total - 73.5

onsidered 1 mark for correct and 0.25 for a wrong answer..

found verbal way to simple though i messed it up. gk simple to, expect something much crazier in snap.

overall not that bad, speed and accuracy's def tested.. unlike snap as snap got a lil diffifult and lil more time consuming ques.

considered 1 mark for correct and 0.25 for a wrong answer..

found verbal way to simple though i messed it up. gk simple to, expect something much crazier in snap.

overall not that bad, speed and accuracy's def tested.. unlike snap as snap got a lil diffifult and lil more time consuming ques.

dude LR section had 2 marks for correct and .5(negative) for wrong... u might want 2 revise your scores

verbal- 24.25
quant- 16.75
logic- 31
gk-18

total - 90

thanks, dibya dreams....how do i change my reported scores...

Is it possible if any of u post the scanned copy of question paper, In dis way those who missed writing the xam can also attempt it and hence we will get variety o scores, also where are we standing currently in terms of larger audience/aspirants ??

No need to change it yaar... it's ok... u know where u stand... yr score is gud except LR... u need 2 get around 20 more in that section to get calls from both SIBM and SCMHRD i guess...

verbal : 21.5
quant : 21.75
gk : 5.5 (isme toh lag gyi) :splat:
logic : 46

OA : 94.75