AIM SET @ 2015 CAT

First Of All, I Came From A Very Disturbed Family.I Had To Quit My Education In The Middle Of My Engineering, And After Years Of Failure And Struggle I Was Able To Finish My Graduation In B.Sc Maths.Physics.Computer Science This Year With 75%. A…

First Of All, I Came From A Very Disturbed Family.

I Had To Quit My Education In The Middle Of My Engineering, And After Years Of Failure And Struggle I Was Able To Finish My Graduation In B.Sc Maths.Physics.Computer Science This Year With 75%. Am 25 Now . And I Dont Have A Very Good Score In My 10th And 12th Either ... Actually I Dont Even Have A Good Score
I Have Decided To Set My Life On The Right Track. Decided To Join T.I.M.E And Prepare For CAT 2015

I Always Loved Management Sciences .

The Only Question That's Bothering Me Is .. Can I Get Admission In Top 20 Universities

Cause Well

My 10th - 68%
12th = 60%
And Then 5 Years Gap And
My Graduation - 75%

I Heard That IIM's And Other Top Institutions Only Prefer Students With Good Educational Background

What Are The Chances I Can Enter The Top 20 Institutions If I Can Get A Good Score In CAT

P.S. By Answering This Question, U Will Be Doing Me A Great Deal Of Help In Reducing My Inner Trauma And Doubts And Worries. Which Inturn Makes Me Forget Everything And Jut Focus On CAT 2015

Thank You And Sorry If This Is Not The Appropriate Forum To Post It