AIM GD/PI call getters -2006 !!

Hi All, This is the forum where people who have got calls from AIM for the GD /PI to be held in between 13th Feb - 17th Feb Please post your profile and any thing that could help us through the GD and PI. ~Mockie ::

Hi All,

This is the forum where people who have got calls from AIM for the GD /PI to be held in between 13th Feb - 17th Feb

Please post your profile and any thing that could help us through the GD and PI.

~Mockie

Adding two links for more data from last year

1. AIM admissions
2.More Info

Myslef am a software engineer with roughly 19-20 montsh exp( which might play against me)... Have decent acads...Strong extra curriclars..
Hoping for the best

~Mockie

Have the results of AIM test been declared? If so, can u just give me the link where I can check for the GD/PI calls?

Hi
I am Puneeth and have been shortlisted for the GD/PI.
I 2 am from Bangalore. My no. is 9342466227.
please give me urs so that I can call u

lincu Says
Have the results of AIM test been declared? If so, can u just give me the link where I can check for the GD/PI calls?

They will send you a mail .

Hi All,

I too got a call for GD and I/v from AIM through mail.

My profile:
BE(EEE)'2002, 3.5 years of work ex. in ERP in a big MNC...
Good Academics and strong extra curriculum......

Would request others to post their profiles too.......
Gud Luck to ALL !!

Congratulations to all the call geters!!!!:

i'm Sameer Tupaki from Bangalore.

I got the mail from AIM this morning and very keen on joining them.

I have about 29 months of work ex spl in Public Relations for technology clients inlcuding SAP and HP. Nothing great on the academics front.

If any of you have any friends studying in AIM, please check on how the GD and PI rounds are

Had coupla questions -

1. How serious is AIM on this round of elemination? do they do it for the sake of doing it?
2. Can any body throw some light on the topics of GD used in the previous years?
3. Any body from Bangalore choosing Marketing??

Sameer
Bangalore

hi even i gt a call from AIM today mrning only...to be precise got their mail......
well no idea about how serious they r at eliminating at the GD/PI stage....
but ya when i gave the test at delhi...the director of aim,rep office india Mr.Dilip was here.....he did mention that they have some min cut off in mind..so if we clear that we get a call......wonder what that meant....

anyways.....any idea what question cud we expect in the intv.......
any idea of the pattern???

sidhant,
Does that mean the elimination round thru essays and written tests were really difficult? Wonder what percentage of people have cleared the first phase.
Sameer

I guess the GD/PI round would be difficult. All the three who wrote the AIMAT with me have been called for the interview.

puneeth_gt Says
I guess the GD/PI round would be difficult. All the three who wrote the AIMAT with me have been called for the interview.

No point getting worried puneeth...All a part of a bigger game called life...

~Mockie

Hi Guys,

Just a small quote on LIFE !!

Life gives Answers in Three Ways,
It says Yes and gives Whatever you Want,
It says No and gives u Something Better,
It says Wait and gives u the Best,
"Don't Just Dream. Live your Dream"

Good Luck to all the callers !!

Guys .. What do you know about AIM ..?? Hows the ROI ? Is it really worth it ?? Give me your 2 censts on this...

~Mockie

Hi,
I am Abhishek from Cal, I too cleared the AIMAT (Looks like everyone did), needed some insight into the GD - PI.
Anyone has any idead when they will declare the final admission results.

My email id is [email protected].

Abhishek

Anyone got the final letter and the confirmation for the date and venue...
I recvd mine a cpl of days back...
A lil about me...
I am Suhas Kulkarni.. B.E Elex from Mumbai University, decent acads and decent extra curricular profile... 30 month work ex in and engineering company...

My GD and PI are on the 15th of Feb in Mumbai and the interviewer is a philipino prof....

Hi suhasmk

I got a call for the GD/PI .. its on 12th Feb In Delhi

My profile

BE Comp Sc. Thapar Institute .. .. will post more details as and when I hav any ..

cheers !!!!

Hi All,

Me too have got a call for interview on 15'th at bangalore but in my letter the interviewer name is not mentioned.
Any body has any idea whats gna happen in GD as its for 45 mins which is lil long for GD
and for PI they have alloted only 25 mins..so what type of question they gona ask in that ?

Any help for people who have past experience will help..

regards,
Sunny

Hi suhasmk

I got a call for the GD/PI .. its on 12th Feb In Delhi

My profile

BE Comp Sc. Thapar Institute .. .. will post more details as and when I hav any ..

cheers !!!!

Interesting... can you share with us what is the opinion of the indian students studying there and their experience...!!! And with the GD yeah, they have discussions on general current topics, however last year they had a very person centric GD... details of which you will find in another thread started by icecube.... for the link just scroll up... and interview is mainly on what you have written in your essays..!!!
Neways all the best.. Do you have ne other calls....?

Ciao...

Hi Conformist (or anyone else who could reply),
Since you were in Manila and have done research about AIM, can you tell me in particular about AIM placements? Does AIM have campus placements or do graduates have to find one on their own?

Kindly elaborate if possible.

Regards,
Ajay