AGSM Aspitants

Hi All, I am an AGSM 2010 mba aspirant. Round one is over, I heard round 1 results are out. Round 2 deadlines are 1st Aug so not much time left. I thought I’ll start this thread so that all aspirants can brainstorm and help with the app prouc…

Hi All,

I am an AGSM 2010 mba aspirant. Round one is over, I heard round 1 results are out. Round 2 deadlines are 1st Aug so not much time left. I thought I'll start this thread so that all aspirants can brainstorm and help with the app proucess..

About me: 4 yrs workk-ex; marketing in FMCG; GMAT 660; Undergrad: Mech Engg (3.4/4). Please introduce your selves and share any good info that you might have..

I have been doing a lot of research about the effect of recent attack on India students. I feel lot of it is media hype. There is a definite issue but with the wider international student community and the Aus govt is now very concerned and has been assuring students of their safety.

AGSM is a great school but Australia had got a bad name off late...one can't deny. I'm applying to AGSM but haven't told my parents yet ;-)
Profile: 2 years in education sector and 3.5 years in import-export business, GMAT 710

That is funny Vishal..:) welcome to the thread..
I have been searching for internet resources.. couldn't find much except http://www.**********.com/essay/australian-agsm-mba-essay-writing.htm and AGSM Essay Tips

second link has some good tips. check them out and please share if you know more resources. Thanks!

I called the guys who have the essay tips for AGSM AGSM Essay Tips. I was told that have a AGSM alumni in their team - could be quite useful to work with a alum, I would guess. I am not sure but I'll think about that - just wanted to share the info..

The thread seems to be dead. Are people not applying to AGSM ??

Hello all...

I will be applying this year to AGSM ... I have 4 Years Expt 650 GMAT and Electrical Engineering

Currently a Project Manager and Marketing Head at an enterprise in Chandigarh...

I think I would have to work very hard at my essays as my GMAT is low... anyone else applying AGSM ?

Could you please tell me any colleges who offer Spring 2010 Intake ?

Any links to expert and not very costly essay writers who have success with AGSM applications !

@Anuradha : Thanks for the tips link.:o

@vishalkans09 : your profile seems interesting best of luck ... where else have you had luck or applied to ?

@aman_agni : I think we need to forget about this security thing... if we get in... we wont have time to go out and drive taxi's etc where people are generally caught and thrashed up:splat:... b/w where have you applied ?

neways... best of luck to all