Agriculture business mangement schools manage,niam,naarm

HI ALL PUYS…THIS THREAD WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL OF UR QURIES REGARDING AGRICULTURE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCHOOLS…SPCLY National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management ( MANAGE ) CHAUDHARY CHARAN SINGH NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF…

HI ALL PUYS....THIS THREAD WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL OF UR QURIES REGARDING AGRICULTURE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCHOOLS....SPCLY
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management ( MANAGE ) ...
CHAUDHARY CHARAN SINGH NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE MANAGEMENT POPULARLY KNOWN AS NIAM,AND
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)

AS ONLY AGRICULTURE AND ALLIED SUBJECT STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THESE B SCHOLS...SO POST UR QNS AND RELATED INFORMATION TO THIS THREAD....AS MANAGE AND NIAM NOTIFICATIONS ARE OUT NOW AND FOLLOWING ARE THE LINKS.....
MANAGE-PGPABM NOTIFICATION
NIAM-http://ccsniam.gov.in/advertisement.jpg

hiii can u plz let me knw the pattern of ques. of MANAGE....

vaibhao Says
hiii can u plz let me knw the pattern of ques. of MANAGE....

last year i appeared in exam still i was in third year but i was in hyd so i hav lot og idea abt it... just to check out the exam.....
it was quite simple than other there were 60 questions frm agriculture which included horticulture and fisheries and general.....except that...it had quants section....in which di and genrl qunt questions wid avg level of difficulty not much as irma we can say....and english thay was also avg level....so not much difficulty just go throgh ur agriculture once...and some po papers.....i dont think u will face any difficulty.....
any other query just post it i wil ask my seniors which are in manage now to clerify ..
best of luck ....
last year i appeared in exam still i was in third year but i was in hyd so i hav lot og idea abt it... just to check out the exam.....
it was quite simple than other there were 60 questions frm agriculture which included horticulture and fisheries and general.....except that...it had quants section....in which di and genrl qunt questions wid avg level of difficulty not much as irma we can say....and english thay was also avg level....so not much difficulty just go throgh ur agriculture once...and some po papers.....i dont think u will face any difficulty.....
any other query just post it i wil ask my seniors which are in manage now to clerify ..
best of luck ....

hi vaibhov...i was busy in my RAWEP so coudnt turn up on here,,,,,manage pattern is not fixed always like before last yr there were 100 to 120 questions in agri and last yr there were 80{sory erlier i told u 60]and in quants and english question ranges from 50 to 60...and quants section is moreover like bank po papers ...and questions based on permutation ans combination and probability are always more.....and there no negative marking,,......but u should perform equal in all subject to be on safe side....

best of luck....

for the agriculture section in manage....some books are there like niraj pratap singhs and kalyani's...both are in very dtails...some other which are in brief are muniraj sing's agricultue...and arihant's objective agriculture.....so see the books and choose according to u....
best of luck

Hi

I have apply for NIAMAT

so where can I get conformation of my application?

from where can i get sample question papers?

Is there any sectional cutoffs?

Hi

I have apply for NIAMAT

so where can I get conformation of my application?

from where can i get sample question papers?

Is there any sectional cutoffs?

HI FRN....AS FROM LAST TIME ONWORDS ONLY IT STARTED TO CONDUCT ITS SEPRATE EXAM...EARLIER IT USED TO ACCEPT MANAGE SCORE....SO NO SAMPLE PAPER ARE AVAILABLE....
BUT THE PATERN IS MOREOVER SIMILAR TO PO EXAMS ONLY.....AND QUESTIONS RELATED TO AGRICULTRE WERE VERY FEW...REST WERE GK QUE IN GK SECTION....IN ADDITION TO THIS IT HAVE QUANT RESONING AND ENG SECTION WHICH WERE NOT WID MUCH DIFFICULTY LEVEL....
SO JUST GO THROUGH CURRENT AFFAIRS PLUS GENERL AGRICULTURE...
AND B READY FOR MINOR OR MAJOR CHANGE IN LEVEL,...AS THIS TIME IT IS GOING TO BE CONDUCTED IN MORE ORGANIZED WAY....
AND ABOT CONFIRMATION THERE IS NOT ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE WID ME I WILL ASK TO MY SENIORS WHICH ARE IN NIAM NOW AND WILL TRY TO SOLVE UR QUERY...
ALL THE BEST....

thanks for reply and tell me is there any sectional cut offs?

hi guys
will there be agriculture section for niamat
and what all sections are expected for the exam

anyone has idea about NIRD exam ???????

kirandesai_678 Says
anyone has idea about NIRD exam ???????

hi kiran nird is a good institute wid very good infrastucture...it provide one year diploma in rural development.....the exam is on 24 january and last date of application is 4th january...earlier it was 18 now has been extended....u have to make dd of 1200 genral or 600 for sc st,in favour of nird hyderabad...rest of information and form u can download from site......
ALL THE BEST
hi guys
will there be agriculture section for niamat
and what all sections are expected for the exam

last year it had few questions of agriculture and rest were gk questions,,,in addition to it it had quant,english,and reasoning section....nothing is clear about negative marking...i have asked to my senior who is studying there to confirm it...so if i wil get answer u wil also get....
All the best

Hi, seniors
what is the placement offers of nird and NAARM.
Since nird is 1 yr course and naarm has it's 2nd batch this yr.
What about niam's placement.

last year it had few questions of agriculture and rest were gk questions,,,in addition to it it had quant,english,and reasoning section....nothing is clear about negative marking...i have asked to my senior who is studying there to confirm it...so if i wil get answer u wil also get....
All the best

thanks a lot buddy

Hi E body,
Can some one provide some link for GK questions related to Agri, Fisheries etc. Wjat is the difficulty level of questions realted to Agriculture section. Secondly, How many question s one need to attempt out of 250 question to expect a call.

Plz Reply

Any MANAGE student from 2008 - 2010 batch on the thread. Please provide the pattern of last year Exam of MANAGE. Do provide some PDF to prepare for the GK

What type of gk are asked in NIAM?
Is it like irma? Or current affairs?

hi friends i talk to one of my senior in niam and she confirmed that it hav negative marking....so see the paper carefully and read the instruction....

and regarding gk last year it was very easy and contained some agri questions....mix of current affirs and social....but be prepare for any change in level who knows wht will b the level....

all the best..

Titanic Says
Any MANAGE student from 2008 - 2010 batch on the thread. Please provide the pattern of last year Exam of MANAGE. Do provide some PDF to prepare for the GK

my freind manage exam dont have any gk question it had on section for puerly agriclutural related questions....

all the best