After JBIMS, which other colleges??

I am appearing for CET2005 and i wanted to know that after JBIMS which are the next 2 - 3 college i could go for… the colleges i had in mind were Welingkar, Sydenham, K.J. Somaya…which colleges would u rank as No.2,3,and 4 after JBIMS …

I am appearing for CET2005 and i wanted to know that after JBIMS which are the next 2 - 3 college i could go for.....

the colleges i had in mind were Welingkar, Sydenham, K.J. Somaya....which colleges would u rank as No.2,3,and 4 after JBIMS

Waiting for ur replies

Thnks....

The general order of preference is :

1. JBIMS
2. Sydenham
3. KJ Somaiya
4. Welingkars
5. Chetana

(This is merely indicative, based on the relative cut-offs. As for which institute is right for you, it would best to check each individual institutes' website and consult past students)

I am appearing for CET2005 and i wanted to know that after JBIMS which are the next 2 - 3 college i could go for.....

the colleges i had in mind were Welingkar, Sydenham, K.J. Somaya....which colleges would u rank as No.2,3,and 4 after JBIMS

Waiting for ur replies

Thnks....

Please use search function....
http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?t=5480&highlight;=cet+date
thread lock kar di jaye ...
The general order of preference is :

1. JBIMS
2. Sydenham
3. KJ Somaiya
4. Welingkars
5. Chetana

(This is merely indicative, based on the relative cut-offs. As for which institute is right for you, it would best to check each individual institutes' website and consult past students)

thnks for the reply...wanted to have more opinions so that i can reach a consensus

Guys,
Can any body suggest some books for CET practice papers?

I agree with Neha.giggles, we need some CET practice...
Please give some info where Mock CETs can be availed from ?
Thanx
~Gulshan

I second Jormund Elver, but differ about Chetana.

My take:

1. JBIMS
2. Sydenham
3. KJ Somaiya
4. Welingkars
5. PUMBA

PUMBA is any day better since it has Pune Univ name behind it.

All the best.

Nothing below this is worth considering if you wanna make a career out of your MBA.

Otherwise I have this 'Suggested List' of all 27 options by TIME. I can post it if you want!!!

But.........

Does Sydenham take CAT/XAT scores by any chance. Please tell me.

Jb
Somaiya
Welingkar
Sydenham
PUMBA

These are the colleges that are Good, and absolutely worth joining.

Theres are many others, which in my opinion, you shouldn't really be looking at before CET scores come out.

Others include..

Chetana
Dalimya
Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan
Thakur ... etc

If you need all college names check the CET booklet or visit www.mkcl.info/mba

servo Says
Does Sydenham take CAT/XAT scores by any chance. Please tell me.

Syd has its own entrance test for its PG course.
wiz Says

Syd also takes thru cet.....

Some good colleges :-
JB (League apart from others mentioned below)
Somaiya
Syd
Pumba

Rest to i don't know how good r they....
wiz Says

Can some come forward with the entrance test fprcedure and eligibility criteria for Sydenham?
hello
well the test pattern for sydenham is same like all the entrance test this is for pgdba and for mms it takes cet.....
well the eligibility is grad 50% .......
servo Says
Can some come forward with the entrance test fprcedure and eligibility criteria for Sydenham?

hi guys,
i am gauri joglekar from mumbai.i have this year's cf (15 papers) ,ims (jitne test hue itna ) , time (jitne test hue utna ) material .

i am in urgent need of last year's IMS AND / OR CL MOCK CET TESTS

nyone havign it plz pm me asap.

time for some barter whats ay u guys

bye,
gauri

hello gauri

the tests u r having is sufficient to crack cet but if u need some more i have cf mock tests of last year.

hi guys,
i am gauri joglekar from mumbai.i have this year's cf (15 papers) ,ims (jitne test hue itna ) , time (jitne test hue utna ) material .

i am in urgent need of last year's IMS AND / OR CL MOCK CET TESTS

nyone havign it plz pm me asap.

time for some barter whats ay u guys

bye,
gauri
I second Jormund Elver, but differ about Chetana.

My take:

1. JBIMS
2. Sydenham
3. KJ Somaiya
4. Welingkars
5. PUMBA

PUMBA is any day better since it has Pune Univ name behind it.

All the best.

Nothing below this is worth considering if you wanna make a career out of your MBA.

Otherwise I have this 'Suggested List' of all 27 options by TIME. I can post it if you want!!!

But.........

No arguments about where PU MBA stands, just that I was sticking to Mumbai City Colleges since that's where I have my lair.

Do post the suggested 27 as well, I'm sure it'd be useful.
Syd also takes thru cet.....

he said CAT that's why I told him about their entrace. We know about MMS.

I understand that MMS is under Mumbai university and PGDBA is autonomous course.

The latter one is costlier.

Do you know any other differences in these two.

Like curriculum, placement scenario, usefulness of Mumbai univ degree and any other...

Please post the info as it would be very helpful.

i think some of the ppl are late for the SIMCET of IMS.....they started on Jan 30...tomo is the 3rd of the 4 tests.....so i guess some of u hv missed that....though if anyone wants them i could help,...also...i have another 4 SIMCET which they give to solve at home...

so in total i have 8 SIMCET.....mail me or PM if needed

i wouldnt mind helping someone