AFCAT-2018 (Notices, Results, Dates)

Afcat notification 

https://www.careerpower.in/ba/2017/AFCAT_Vacancy_2018.pdf

Last date to aply #25th January 2018

Does anyone know what to fill in date of obtaining graduation, should I fill in the date when the result was declared as the original degree still hasn't been handed to us yet.

I am facing an issue in filling the afcat 2018 form, it is not accepting the previous SSB details. I contacted them, and the person on phone asked me to deny appearing in any SSB before. But this would create a problem at a later stage, what shoul I do?

does anyone have any idea regarding the Afcat 2018 exam date.

if yes please let me know.

Dear friends... hope u r aware of the admit card release part... if not then plz note that admit card for the AFCAT exam is out now, and to download yours please login into the following link and download...

afcat.cdac.in/afcatreg/process-signin

What will be the expected dates for afcat 1 2018 ssb ?

All the best future air warriors for tomorrow AFCAT, any one having last year's question papers pls share?

Hamare exam center par

Fingers crossed 🤘... now let d results to play the game..🙂

hi...if anyone is interested in taking coaching for afcat can contact me...i have qualified afcat twice...mohit 9650952323

Hey everyone, hope  u all are doing good! Can anyone who appeared for afcat1 , share their study material with me? 

Final merit kab aa raha hai afcat 2 2017 ka

AFCAT 1 2018 k written results kab tak expected hain?

Written result has been announced...

Is there any other group with more members?

how to slect afsb venue?

AFSB venue selection link kidhr aaigi?

Abhi tk mere afcat account me to kuch flash nhi hua

Please reply

I cannot login through the candidate login section.....is there any other way out??? I tried to retrieve my password through the forget password section??

if anyone gets the link to select afsb centre pls notify here

Jis jis ka clear hua hai comment here All those members who are selected comment here !!!!!