Aegis - One Year MBA / PGP

Hello, Can some one update me about this collage and how their placement stats are as I am unable to view the details of placement stats on their website ::One year MBA and two year Executive MBA by Aegis School of Telecommunication and Busin…

Hello,

Can some one update me about this collage and how their placement stats are as I am unable to view the details of placement stats on their website ::One year MBA and two year Executive MBA by Aegis School of Telecommunication and Business:Aegis School of Business and Telecommunication::

Also, is this collage good for an 1 year MBA in comparision to IMI, SP jain?

Dear Friend,
There is no value for this course and it is not MBA. Many of those who are following Pagalguy knew the history of AEGIS.
"1-Room", "No-Placements", "No Prior Schedule", "Daily 2 to 3 hrs of Class", "3 to 5 Students", "Not Affiliated" and many"More".
Regards,
Girish.

Buddy,

We understand your concern that you want to bring into light few facts which you know but the way adopted is slightly incorrect. Only one post mentioning the facts will serve the purpose.. .there is no point in posting the same thing at regular intervals.... you have been posting the same thing at similar rate in another thread as well.

Please refrain from this as it won't solve any purpose.