Aegis Global Academy

do any one know about aegis global academy??? Aegis Global Academy As our globe shrinks with increasing connectivity, the strength and longevity of every relationship we forge becomes a function of the kind of experience we have. This…

Well, hello everyone. This thread seems to be inactive for a while. Let me introduce myself first. This is Abhilash Sabat, 23 years. I have finished my B.Com and currently pursuing PGPBM in Aegis Global Academy, Coimbatore. This academy is associated with Essar group, which needs no introduction. And this is the first of its kind (the academy). We call it, AGA ICEM, which is - AEGIS GLOBAL ACADEMY, INSTITUTE OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT. This institute helps you in making you 100% employable ready. We can choose from the four different specialization, such as: Retail, Analytics, ITES and Banking. As of now, its my 2nd term here and i have chosen to go with RETAIL Specialization. This institute has helped so far in making me aware how the real world is and how tough it is to be ahead in this rat race. It has been a lovely experience as this academy believes in 65% practicals and 35% theory as Sourangshu has mentioned earlier in the thread. Still a lot more to learn. Looking forward to it.

hi friends a combo of experience and learning is really found at this academy..the academy has been into bringing forth skilled managers who are most sought after by the corporate..

we find our journey explicitly fabulous with the academy by gaining huge insights and an edge to face the corporate..the best industry endorsed curriculum makes us well equipped to the challenges.....
Mr. OLE HOYER, the founder and ceo of energy excellence inc. has immensely given insights onto the leadership essentials and the knowledge sharing on how to be an effective manager, as i being a student of aegis global academy being benefited continually with such programs whereby the high rank industry officials all over the globe are thereby imparting and enlightening us to the competent world making us equipped with all materialistic knowledge.
The academy really acknowledges us towards high standards of exposure..As these sessions are really of immense help for us to face the challenges of world as prospective managers..

Well, last week was exciting and we had TONS of opportunities to explore in our respective specializations. Be it either a field visit to Kerala or an evening of ROTARACTORS club, it was a week of exploration. I'd be sharing all my experiences of the week really soon.

Hi friends i being the ITES participant at aegis global academy had an awesome one week inhouse customer experience at AEGIS bangalore whereby we saw cluster processes being handled and well administered and thereby it gave me insights on how a BPO industry functions, understanding the managerial roles at the company gave us enormous insights as to how well the corporate administer to their roles and thereby we had a keen observation of the challenges faced on different processes and we will have our recommendations as a management student. soon will be updating with more reports.

Hi friends now we have completed our CPSM module at IIM Indore, and it was a great learning experience over there with interactive sessions on Brand management and the recent budget and on strategic management as well as the topic on air which is International business. W e had good one week on campus module at IIM and now we are at the verge of completion of our 11 months program whereby we have just finished our second term papers and we are now entering the final term which will end this july. We have learned a great deal of all aspects on management and now we are prepared enough to get ready for the interface with corporate world. The inception of the final term is with SQC Singapore delivering it's three day program in leadership management and to be a service champ. Would surely miss the learning and rigor in days to come as i will leave the academy. I as an ITES student at this academy would really leave a legacy as the motto of the academy says "mission first & me next".