Advice on the Bschool Apping

Hi, I m a newbie here… I studied in BITS-Pilani and currently working for Wells Fargo in Hyderabad. All my four years of college, I did many activites and I was into a NGO. I have got many recognitions like Woman Leader award, BITSAA global …

Hi,

I m a newbie here.. I studied in BITS-Pilani and currently working for Wells Fargo in Hyderabad. All my four years of college, I did many activites and I was into a NGO. I have got many recognitions like Woman Leader award, BITSAA global 30 under 30 award, given to 30 bitsians and Alumni under the age of 30 every 4 years. With all these achievements I have one negative point thts my CGPA which is 7.05/10.

Wells Fargo that I m working for is a great bank, but I m into Tech Side into testing. This is not the profile I expcted, but i m utlising the huge knowledge bank inside the organisation and learning more on internal operations like how the bank works.

I always dreamnt of studying in Top BSchools abroad, but I m not sure how realistic my dreams are, provided my background. I would want to have 3 years of experience and tis been 3 months sicne i joined Wells Fargo. It would be grt if puys can guide me through my MBA :)

Thanks in advance!