Advice needed: Doing MBA now, want to do MS electrical in future

Hi guysI know there are many threads asking for help/advice. Please bear with me. I’m doing a 5 year Integrated program which gives me BTech and MBA degree in 5 years, currently in 4th year. Thing is, the college where I am enrolled at is ve…

Hi guys

I know there are many threads asking for help/advice. Please bear with me.
I'm doing a 5 year Integrated program which gives me BTech and MBA degree in 5 years, currently in 4th year.
Thing is, the college where I am enrolled at is very good/reputed in Tech but its MBA program sucks.
And even though I get a BTech electrical degree, I can't sit for internships/placements of Tech side that are conducted in campus. And really major tech companies come to the campus for recruitment and it sucks that I'm not allowed to apply for even writing the selection tests 😞 I didn't know this until a senior told me in 3rd year. Now I'm really worried about it. I'm really interested in electronics and I want to apply for MS. I'm stacking up my credentials for research and I want to get into a top 20 program in the US. But will I be accepted for MS in good colleges? Will the MBA I get become a negative aspect? Will they reject me because I get a MBA?
Please help me guys!
I'm losing my sleep and peace of mind because of this :(
Any advice would be really appreciated!!