Advanced Management Program

Hi, Just chanced upon this management program for working executives called AMPM (Advanced Masters Program in Management of Global enterprises) on IIMB website. This is an international program and is conducted by 3 other international b…

Hi,

Just chanced upon this management program for working executives called AMPM (Advanced Masters Program in Management of Global enterprises) on IIMB website.

This is an international program and is conducted by 3 other international business schools in addition to IIMB. In terms of design, as per the website, "it is designed not to disrupt continuing work commitments and schedule". So I assume one does not need to quit their job to take this up.

The associated business schools from Asia, USA and Europe are reputed ones and looks like a good option for people like me in their mid career to expand the horizons and prepare for global positions.

I have already uploaded my application on the website and sharing the info for those who might be looking for such options.

Cheers!

Hi Geina,

how good or bad is it? did you get in touch with some alums fo info? I applied too, my interview is scheduled in the evening today.

Did you get the admission -- I have been interviewed yesterday -- Please let me know the prospects

I got the offer letter from them(AMPM), Looking forward admission soon.

I got the offer letter from them(AMPM), Looking forward for admission soon.

How is this program - its pro's and cons and for whom it is suitable? IIMB's website says 8-10 years of experience. Is that management exp or total exp required?

-Balraj

i read about this programme in forbes magazine.Its mainly designed for people who have extensive work experience but not the chance to break into the top level management.
Many top companies have tie ups with top schools who have this programme and take all the trouble to send their most promising employess to some of them.
Of course you can google and find out which schools offer these programmes

What's difference between EMBA and Advanced Management Program AMP?