Ads you HATE!

Heya people! Read loads of Threads on Ads we LOVE…how about the Ads we hate. Knowing whats good is great but more important is knowing whats BAD and why? Mommy told me today, there was this period of 2-3 months when i used to sit ri…

Heya people!

Read loads of Threads on Ads we LOVE....how about the Ads we hate.
Knowing whats good is great but more important is knowing whats BAD and why?

Mommy told me today, there was this period of 2-3 months when i used to sit right infront of the TV every evening (No remote) and keep surfing channels. Peculiarity being - i used to surf for Ads :-D Not programmes to watch....
hehehehe

Vicco Turmeric..
Navratan.
Roopa frontline

Any ad that has anything to do with Sehwag ! Man, anything that guy endorses, I can't seem to want to buy "Sehwag ki maa" made me ditch a Reliance handset

QGM

Roopa frontline

i second this.. i also hate this ad where a kid throws a pack of biscuits to a sharpshooter n that guy stops shooting.... forgot the name of the brand but i think it had somethin to do vth Cadbury's... n like the other guy said, even i seem to hate ne ad in which sehwag comes... Virendar 'mayur' sehwag. huh.. sucks big time...

We all seem to have a consensus on Sehwag s ads ......Add me to the list ...

sehwag ads....so crappy

😃 yup sehwag ads r a total waste!!!
also the splendor ad(i think) with pankaj kapoor...
and all the cable tv ads...the ones they play inbetn the movie

all ads that objectify women
n therefore 80% of 'em 😞

ya that wud include all the fair n lovely ads...sidey!

Almost all the VEST ads. are total VEST (WASTE)

Fair and Lovely ka "Lucky Boy" walla ad.........Special Fair N Lovely for ppl whose complexion is on the darker side!!! :argue: It cant get more disguisting than this

any1 seen the "wot knots, wot tangles" wala ad...some hair oil ad i think...the babe not only does up her hair but also dumps the guy...not bad for a change of attitude!

i also hate this fair n lovely ad where that female starts commentating on cricket... wats that gotta do vth fair n lovely... bull s***

nithin @ Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:51 am Says
that mortein ad with the mosquito singing "louie mera naam" and most of amithab's ad's.

I thought the Mortein ad was kinda cute. So was Amaron batteries AND the other one where all the mosquitoes sing "Ham honge kaamyaab".......

The one that really gets on my nerve is that Teleshopping one. Abcruncher and stuff. I really really hate those crappy ones.

Arun

Referring to the Fair and Lovely ad with the cricket commentary: Is is just me or would using F&L; on K. Srikkanth actually drive home the message ? I mean, if you can get KS to be Fair & Lovely, your product is a winner.

The babe looks the same in the beginning as well as the end - they seem to have put her under more intense lights, thats all

QGM

PS No offence to Srikkanth fans....the one of two of you that exist

RASMUS @ Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:02 am Says
i also hate this fair n lovely ad where that female starts commentating on cricket... wats that gotta do vth fair n lovely... bull s***

I hate this ad too as I feel it is degrading towards women.

It's like telling a girl - The world doesnt give a damn that u may be really talented unless U r drop dead gorgeous and men cant take their eyes off u.

Do women really need to b beautiful to b confident and talented?????? :
Psychodementia @ Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:04 pm Says
that mortein ad with the mosquito singing "louie mera naam" and most of amithab's ad's.

I thought the Mortein ad was kinda cute. So was Amaron batteries AND the other one where all the mosquitoes sing "Ham honge kaamyaab".......
Arun

i still think its cute......infact too goood

i hate all amitabh ads!! they r absolutely stupid..
the louie ad is kinda cute.. i hate the nirma ads too.. wid all those bahus..

nj @ Wed 01 Dec, 2004 Says
any1 seen the "wot knots, wot tangles" wala ad...some hair oil ad i think...the babe not only does up her hair but also dumps the guy...not bad for a change of attitude!

ya i did c tht 1 ..d guy dint c his own tangles...

add i hate is d sunsilk 1"tanha tanha dil kyon mera bikhri zulfein kasoor hai tera" ...
i wish 2 meet d 1 who wrote dis script.. :2gunfire:
n d most weird add these dayz...boro plus ka suraksha kavach...d 1 featurin big B
....does it makes ny sense :