adnmission at IILM CMS, Greater Noida

Hi everyone, I am Rahul I must say the fee structure of IILM CMS, Greater Noida at 5.40 Lakhs is very impressive as it includes netbook, lunch, breakfast, course material. Also thy have amazing scholarship schemes.

Hi everyone, I am Rahul I must say the fee structure of IILM CMS, Greater Noida at 5.40 Lakhs is very impressive as it includes netbook, lunch, breakfast, course material.

Also thy have amazing scholarship schemes.

HELLO,

I am confused between MBA & pgdm? which one is better..............

Hi Friends,

Today, I came to know that IILM's placement cell headed by ex-vice precident of Nestle group. Placement cell of IILM is so much focussed towards placements of students & because of that several renowned companies visited IILM-CMS like KPMG, DELOITTE, CITI BANK, YES BANK, NESTLE, HDFC BANK ETC....., offers great package to students like 19.14 for batch 2011-13 & 11 lacs for batch 2010-12........!!!!

Got admission in a college where your mentors are playing the role of ur parents and one to one COUNSELLING all the time ... thank u IILM-CMS !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sitting so far off and still getting emails from college regarding latest NEWS, Articles to read on ... such a nurturing environment they have !!!😲

Hi Friends,

IILM-CMS is going to organize information sharing session on MBA & Job opportunities after MBA.

It will be organized in second week of July 2013.The good thing is that they will aid information in our knowledge without any fee. Awesome !!!!

I will attend this session for sure..... No one can miss this opportunity, then how can I?

So, friends, if you also want to attend it then be at 10 am on 12 july in IILM-CMS.

Address is-

IILM College of Management Studies

Plot No.-18, Knowledge Park 2

Gr. Noida πŸ‘

WELCOME FRESHERS !!!

Excited for the Journey and batch-mates.

Congratulations for your new voyage at IILM College of Management Studies. We are excited to welcome you in our family!

Your journey to the two year PGDM program will commence from July, 2013 onwards. The Orientation program for new students is scheduled on 22nd July 2013.

Students' Orientation program is designed around you, to help you explore more about campus resources, programs and services. Orientation will assist you to progress on your new journey of two years with strong foundation.

Moreover, during New Student Orientation you will be given a platform to learn from peers, faculties and staff who will serve as your guide during your tenure at IILM CMS. The Orientation and Welcome Leaders will be around throughout your session, and, as current students, they are ready to answer your questions about life on campus. Come to the program with your questions about what it means to be a IILMite!

It also provides you with a chance to meet other incoming IILM students. Be prepared to meet new people, and to make new friends!

IILM is focussed about developement of not only students but also for Faculties . They organise Faculty Developement programme continuously, so that faculty can learn new skills & can develope students in better way.

So, Ultimately they are concerned for students' developement.

They think for students πŸ˜ƒ

Battered rupee to remain under pressure against dollar over the next year --

The battered rupee will remain under pressure against the US dollar over the next year as a wide current account deficit and policy inaction dissuades foreign investment into the country, a media poll showed.

In what could be a vicious cycle, a weaker rupee will only add to concerns over funding that current account deficit, as India is one of the largest importers of crude oil and the biggest consumer of gold from abroad.

Dear All

I would like to share something with you all , Hope this works for you.

7 SIMPLE WAYS OF BEING SUPER PRODUCTIVE:

Make a time log

Do not multitask, you cannot be superman

Avoid distractions at all costsο»Ώ

Work at your own pace

Take deep breaths

Take a rest in between jobs

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜²

I would request you all to read this amazing article, click on the link below

Manmohan Singh's advisor Sam Pitroda gets 7th IILM Distinguished Global Thinker Award 2013

The 7th IILM Distinguished Global Thinker Award was conferred on Sam Pitroda, Advisor to the Prime Minister of India, at a ceremony on Friday.The award instituted by IILM was given to Pitroda for his lasting contributions to help bridge the digital divide in India and across the globe, and for his contributions to usher in the telecom revolution in India.

The award ceremony was graced by Minister of State for Human Resource Development Shashi Tharoor and other eminent personalities from various fields like politics, business, media, art and culture. Pitroda is an internationally respected development thinker, policy maker, telecom inventor and entrepreneur who has spent over four decades in Information and Communications Technology and related human and national development initiatives.

Pitroda, who is the chairman of the National Innovation council, has also been spearheading the work on creating a road map for a "Decade of Innovation" in India.

This is for all the girl candidates ...

I visited the girls hostel in the campus, its so well maintained and most importantly it is being patrolled by retired ARMY People. Thank god i will be in a safe environment for the next two years.

PGDM Batch 2013-15 is going to start from 22nd of july.

First week will be for orientation programme in which many exciting activities will be conducted to give introduction of management prgm. to students & to make them realise the fun, knowledge involved in PGDM.

It will be done through Guest lecture of Himeesh Madan, Management games, Motivational video, movies & role plays. It going to create excitment, fun, & to give knowledge to students. Welcome Freshers.....

You are going to step in to your first phase of career..

ALL THE BEST !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ