Admitted: University of Wisconsin, Madison

Hello Puys, I have been admitted to Univ of Wisconsin Madison for their MBA in Applied Security Analysis. Is there any PGs heading to Madison this fall? Thanks and Regards, Vimal

Hello Puys,

I have been admitted to Univ of Wisconsin Madison for their MBA in Applied Security Analysis. Is there any PGs heading to Madison this fall?

Thanks and Regards,
Vimal

hey, threal still alive? can u tel me ur profile?

hi,
me too interested in madison ,in ASAP would apply definitely

hi..anyone admitted into UW Madison ?? I applied in R1 - entrepreneural management

I applied for OTM. no update.. whats your profile kartik?

hi every1,
i know its been a long time since u started the thread but I thought i would get some insight from u guys as i wish to apply to madison for the year 2009. i chose entrepreunership as my major. Please do throw some light on the admission process
my profile
gmat 700
toefl 112
4.2 yrs of exp in Embedded systems working for L&T; Infotech ltd
PG Diploma from CDAC in embedded systems (78%)
BE EEE 67% (yeah thats low)
decent EC

hi every1,
i know its been a long time since u started the thread but I thought i would get some insight from u guys as i wish to apply to madison for the year 2009. i chose entrepreunership as my major. Please do throw some light on the admission process
my profile
gmat 700
toefl 112
4.2 yrs of exp in Embedded systems working for L&T; Infotech ltd
PG Diploma from CDAC in embedded systems (78%)
BE EEE 67% (yeah thats low)
decent EC

hey are u der?

sorry dude, i was abt to reply u when there was power cut. so couldnt respond and btw i am very well there :))

gallop_09 Says
sorry dude, i was abt to reply u when there was power cut. so couldnt respond and btw i am very well there :))

you are welcome buddy...

so how r things at ur end buddy? right now breaking ma head over the essays will b able to apply by 31st. r u done with ur application process?