Admitted to Krannert

Hi ppl, I have got an acceptance from the Krannert School of Management for an MBA program begining August 2006… If there is there anyone from India who has got into krannert please feel free to get in touch with me at [email protected]

Hi ppl,

I have got an acceptance from the Krannert School of Management for an MBA program begining August 2006...

If there is there anyone from India who has got into krannert please feel free to get in touch with me at [email protected]

Regards

Nilesh

Hi ppl,

I have got an acceptance from the Krannert School of Management for an MBA program begining August 2006...

If there is there anyone from India who has got into krannert please feel free to get in touch with me at [email protected]

Regards

Nilesh

Hey Nilesh

Congrats on ur admit. Purdue admit is gr8. Whn did u apply? ...Whats ur profile like?..nd when did u hear frm them....and most importantly...were u interviewed????Sorry for bombarding u with questions

My profile

Education: Bcom / Chartered Accountant

Work Ex: 3-1/2 Years till Dat

GMAT: 720

Applied: 1st December

Offer from Krannert: Two weeks ago

I was given the final offer without an interview.

Hey Nilesh,
Congrats! Great show m8! What are you going to be majoring in. Anyone else got i/v calls or offers from purdue?

Hi Nilesh,

Congrats on the offer. I too have applied to krannert last week. Wanted to check with you if u had sent official copies of degree certificate to the admission committee. I have provided them a copy but they have come back requesting copies of degree certificate from institute.

Which other universities did u apply??
Cheers
Anurodh

Hi,

Congrats !!!
Got a admit from Krannert as well..
try joinin - yahoo group PurdueMbaAdmits2006

cheers !!
Sharad

hi,
yeah got a mail 2 days back....been admitted into purdue....
so...a little on my profile as is the general rule
40 months work ex as on date with Indian Oil...
chem engg...gmat 730.
perhaps sums it up i guess

Hi Anurodh,
Like all the other foreign Universities, Purdue also accepts one's Transcripts and degree certificates ONLY if they are sent directly by the University office in a sealed and stamped envelope. They also have a supplementary transcript request form which needs to be filled up by the Registrar and attached with the transcripts.
Refer the instructions provided with the application form for more details.

In my case, I had to get the things done from my University Registrar Office and courier the same to Purdue with a cover letter stating that my University does not have the facility of mailing the transcripts to foreign universities and so I am sending the same on their behalf.

I checked up the status of my application and it seems it is complete and is under review. So am keeping my finger crossed for now.

cheers,
Ankur

Hey Guys,

2 is a company, three is a crowd...so, apologize for barging in but I hope you two don't mind me joining....:)

If Ross doesn't clear my Waitlist, we are gonna be collegemates...

My Profile :

Anshuman
4 Years Work Ex in Design Industry
GMAT 710
Applied Feb 1....Interviewed Feb 6...Admitted Feb 14 ( V-Day was lucky, I guess )
in Hyderabad
Mech Engineer for IIT KGP 2002 Batch

That's pretty much for starters....Looking forward to having a blast at West Lafayette

Anshuman

Congrats to all you guys!! Hope u have a grt time there.

it would be great if you guys can share some of the reasons for why you applied to Purdue.

Like what are its real strengths and what are the weaknesses of the school as such.

if i am not wrong I think the school is more tech friendsly. ? and good for consulting and strategy in IT related jobs.

Cheers,
XYZ

Applied 1st feb to Purdue and got an admit soon after.. Am looking for arrangements for the 41...$ for the I-20 itself. And then there is the big question of how much is really required for a visa. Any directions on how to go about making arrangements for such large sums???
Mech (2003) Engineer; 6 months ITES, 2.5 Yrs IT, 1 yr (parttime) teaching and modelling experience pretty much covers my history.

Hi Guys,

I have been waitlisted by Krannert. had applied for Feb 1st deadline.
Has anybody been offered schol??

Smile
Skydiver

Hi Guys,

I have been waitlisted by Krannert. had applied for Feb 1st deadline.
Has anybody been offered schol??

Smile
Skydiver

Congratualtions to all who got an admit from the Krannert Business School. I have been waitlisted and will have to wait a lil while before getting the final verdict on my file.
Can anyone over here tell me how long does it take for them to intimate the wait listed candidates about their fate. I know it completely depends upon the deadline set for depositing the confirmation amount and also whether the candidates who are selected accept the admission offer or not, but still there has to be some deadline for this process as well.
Also can anyone pm me the confirmation deposit which needs to be deposited as a part of the acceptance.

Cheers,
Ankur
Hi,
As posted earlier I was in the waiting list for MBA 06, but today only I received a reply from Krannert saying that they are willing to offer me admission in the one year Master of Science in Industrial Administration (MSIA).
I checked up their site, apart from the duration, the course content for MBA and MSIA is the same. Is there anyone over here who has a clue to what is the scope of MSIA.

please reply to this post,
Ankur Kumar

No idea about the MSIA program. but I gave up on my Krannert seat and is likely to be offered to waitlisted candidates. The non-refundable fee varies b/w universities- from 300$ to 750$

Hi ppl,

I have got an admit from Purdue for their 1 year MSIA program. Can someone give some information regarding the program. I want to get some information on the placements and any kind of aid if available for the program. Since the program seems very rigourous, is it possible to do some part time job to square out the expenses?
Any kind of information will be helpful. You can also reach me at [email protected].

Regards,
Vivek

Hi Guys,

Wanted to know how good Krannert is for IB.

What I have come to know is that Purdue is more known for its Operations Focus rather than Fin.

Can anyone throw some light on this.

Regards
Sumit

Hi,
As posted earlier I was in the waiting list for MBA 06, but today only I received a reply from Krannert saying that they are willing to offer me admission in the one year Master of Science in Industrial Administration (MSIA).
I checked up their site, apart from the duration, the course content for MBA and MSIA is the same. Is there anyone over here who has a clue to what is the scope of MSIA.
please reply to this post,
Ankur Kumar

Hi all..
Me too was placed in Waiting list in R1 and now received a mail saying that i am offered a seat for the MSIA program. Absolutely no idea on this course... Having mailed to the Univeristy students and professors... they all say that MSIA=One yr general management MBA program. Please pour n ur thoughts!