Admitted to Krannert's MSIA program

Hi ppl, I have got an admit from Purdue for their 1 year MSIA program. Can someone give some information regarding the program. I want to get some information on the placements and any kind of aid if available for the program. Since the progr…

Hi ppl,

I have got an admit from Purdue for their 1 year MSIA program. Can someone give some information regarding the program. I want to get some information on the placements and any kind of aid if available for the program. Since the program seems very rigourous, is it possible to do some part time job to square out the expenses?
Any kind of information will be helpful. You can also reach me at [email protected].

Regards,
Vivek

Hi ppl,

I have got an admit from Purdue for their 1 year MSIA program. Can someone give some information regarding the program. I want to get some information on the placements and any kind of aid if available for the program. Since the program seems very rigourous, is it possible to do some part time job to square out the expenses?
Any kind of information will be helpful. You can also reach me at [email protected].

Regards,
Vivek

Last year post... OOps ..