Admit/Reject for fall 2009/spring 2010

Hi, Please reply me those who are going to apply or applied for fall 2009. But still have financial issues to do your dream study in USA. I will give you some details who really want to do their dream education in USA. Students who want to ap…

Hi,

Please reply me those who are going to apply or applied for fall 2009. But still have financial issues to do your dream study in USA. I will give you some details who really want to do their dream education in USA. Students who want to apply they can also reply me.

Just reply when you want to go and which university and still you don't have financial support for your studies.

Regards
Neha G.

Hi,

I plan on applying for Spring 2010

Hi,

Please reply me those who are going to apply or applied for fall 2009. But still have financial issues to do your dream study in USA. I will give you some details who really want to do their dream education in USA. Students who want to apply they can also reply me.

Just reply when you want to go and which university and still you don't have financial support for your studies.

Regards
Neha G.

Before junta start pouring in their queries, can we have a short introduction from you? Do you belong to any financial aid agency or were/are an aspirant yourself?

i feel shez a conjob. period.