Admissions us universities eligibility

Hello Everyone, I am an mba aspirant, I have been working in an advertising field as a writer since past 3 years. My background and work profile is essentially creative and marketing. I have done my postgrad in marketing and advertising from…

Hello Everyone,

I am an mba aspirant, I have been working in an advertising field as a writer since past 3 years. My background and work profile is essentially creative and marketing. I have done my postgrad in marketing and advertising from Xaviers' Institute of Communications and i have also completed LLB from GLC with my work. Now I wish to give impetus to my career by doing an MBA, I hope to get into marketing/media industry post my mba.

I have taken GMAT (680 47Q, 35V). I know it is just about average, but can't take it again.

I am confused as to the colleges I should be applying to. Does my work ex give me any chance of getting into a good b school and getting a scholarship?(don't want to aim too high also, cuz the application process is quite expensive at least for me) And should I harp on my creative profile in my SOPs or altogether avoid it? Does it give me any edge whatsoever?

Also these are few of the bschools I hope to target (money is a big constraint, but I am a dreamer so...)

UCLA
USC
Duke University
University of michigan
Emory University (I am not sure about this one)
LBS
Thunderbird?

Plz plz plz help this confused man.

Your's Truly,