Admissions to MIP-Politecnico di Milano

i’m Sudheendra Achar.I’m really interested in applying to MIP .The problem is that i would have abt 5 to 6 months of work ex by mar-2008. Does any one know if it is a must to have atleat an year’s work ex for applying. And to those who have made…

i'm Sudheendra Achar.I'm really interested in applying to MIP .The problem is that i would have abt 5 to 6 months of work ex by mar-2008. Does any one know if it is a must to have atleat an year's work ex for applying.
And to those who have made it to MIP ,I wanted to know as to how many years of work ex u've got.Also,how are u goin' to finance ur MBA?

I'm a current MBA student at MIP.
i can telly ou that in the Admission procedure the final result depends on many issues as GMAT score, TOEFL score, CV, educational background, motivations, so even if you don't have a very long work-experience but the rest of your curriculum is very good, you have chances anyway. That's what happened to me and I feel lucky to be part of this team, honestly speaking!

Gianmalore,thanks a lot for that.Would u tell me how u found accomodation over there.I've heard Milan is a very xpensive city to live in.Did the school help u in finding accomodation?
Also,How is the placement scenario looking like in MILAN.Do all of them find placements within a very short span of time after completing their studies.Also,God forbid,if a candidate fails to get a job right after his graduation,can he stay back in milan until he finds a good job?
:) And about the language,did u find it difficult to adjust to their lifestyle and wasn't the language a barrier for communication?

I hope i'm nor wasting u'r time.
I am assuming that I would be getting an aggregate of 66% in my graduation(engineering/MAy 2007 batch).also i have been recruited by a software company through the campus recruitment program at college.Hence i would have abt 6 months of work ex before my MBA studies in Mar,2008.
But i have scored 87% in my xth and 81% in my XII.
do u think this along with a good Gmat score would get me admissions to MIP for the 2008 edition?

:grab: I also sent u personal message.Please reply.