Admissions Consultants located in Hyderabad for MBA in US (GMAT)

Hello Puys, I have taken GMAT recently and scored 690 (48Q, 36V). I am planning to apply to US universities for Fall-2012 semester. I have following universities in my mind: 1. Smeal 2. Ohio 3. RICE 4. NYU 5. SMU 6. Illi…

Hello Puys,

I have taken GMAT recently and scored 690 (48Q, 36V). I am planning to apply to US universities for Fall-2012 semester. I have following universities in my mind:
1. Smeal
2. Ohio
3. RICE
4. NYU
5. SMU
6. Illinois
7. Georgia

Please refer me a good and economical admission consultant in hyderabad.

Thanks,
varun Jaswal

Contrats on your GMAT score.

I don't know much about the admission consultants in Hydrabad. However please do enough due-diligence before approaching one. Most consultant over promise and show very shallow knowledge. I encountered one called "accesseducationindia" and it was really very bad experience. It was waste of money for me. Please speak to someone who has already taken the service and do you own research. self research is key to your success for admission.

All the best.

Hi, After my research i decided to work with MBADream.in and found them pretty effective.

With specialized one-to-one sessions, it helped me to filter out schools that suited my goals. Guys there allow individual's creativity to flow through the school essays, and yet polishes it in a perfect way, so that an applicant tells the admissions committee an interesting story rather than juxtaposition of facts or achievements. Not only that, school-specific resume building and interview tips are immensely helpful. Finally I have scholarships and admits from several top 30 schools.

Hi All, On this forum I want to share my story - My sprint to a Top US bschool. March 6th, I talked to Rahul for the first time. April 23rd I got an admit from a US top-30 B-school with 100% tuition scholarship. I contacted Rahul (MBAdream.in) in March when the international deadlines for all US schools were over. The first thing he told me was “Don't apply this year, you have a better chance next year”. But I convinced him that I want to give it a try this year only. He agreed and gave me a very good deal. He didn't make any big promises but just said that "We'll try our best and we'll both have to work for it". My profile was very simpleton. What can an IT guy achieve in 3 years after all. But Rahul projected my strengths very well, wrote some really focused essays for me. He also helped me in preparing my Resume, and scholarship essays. He kept everything simple. Also he was very responsive over emails, Skype and phone which made me feel connected. He also shared an interview questionnaire and helped me with my (interview) weaknesses. All in all he gave me hope and gave me the confidence that I'm good. Initially our plan was to apply to around 9 to 10 Bschools. He didn't want me to spend much, so I applied only to the colleges which granted me application fee waivers. By the time I had applied to 7 colleges, I had 5 interview calls lined up (US and Germany). Even before I could complete all my interviews, I got an admit from a US top-30 Bschool with a scholarship of $95000 which amounts to full tuition fee waiver. And all this we did in less than a month. Feel free to PM me about my application experience and I will be happy to share the tale of my journey.🍻

@nestin

Hi All, On this forum I want to share my story - My sprint to a Top US bschool. March 6th, I talked to Rahul for the first time. April 23rd I got an admit from a US top-30 B-school with 100% tuition scholarship. I contacted Rahul (MBAdream.in) in March when the international deadlines for all US schools were over. The first thing he told me was “Don't apply this year, you have a better chance next year”. But I convinced him that I want to give it a try this year only. He agreed and gave me a very good deal. He didn't make any big promises but just said that "We'll try our best and we'll both have to work for it". My profile was very simpleton. What can an IT guy achieve in 3 years after all. But Rahul projected my strengths very well, wrote some really focused essays for me. He also helped me in preparing my Resume, and scholarship essays. He kept everything simple. Also he was very responsive over emails, Skype and phone which made me feel connected. He also shared an interview questionnaire and helped me with my (interview) weaknesses. All in all he gave me hope and gave me the confidence that I'm good. Initially our plan was to apply to around 9 to 10 Bschools. He didn't want me to spend much, so I applied only to the colleges which granted me application fee waivers. By the time I had applied to 7 colleges, I had 5 interview calls lined up (US and Germany). Even before I could complete all my interviews, I got an admit from a US top-30 Bschool with a scholarship of $95000 which amounts to full tuition fee waiver. And all this we did in less than a month. Feel free to PM me about my application experience and I will be happy to share the tale of my journey.

Hi!! I am in a very big dilema...I am writing cat this year..If I am able to get into top 25 then I would take up else I ll be writing GMAT 2 to 3 months after cat.Would this time be sufficient to score well in GMAT.My Maths is good,rather in this 3 months my major concern will be English...Can you suggest me whether this would be the right thing to do...Else I should take up GMAT tests from now onwards....My Work-ex is 24 months and the kind of job(Business Analyst) I am doing I am not at all satisfied with it..Pls suggest me something..

GMAT Study group - Hyderabad