Hello, I hv applied in UBS through my cmat scores. I'm a lil confused regarding the placements n the package. Can anybody throw a light on this?
Pacements and Package in 24 months AICTE PGDM course?
As per coll website...even I m thinking of joining this coll
- l Number of Companies on Campus : 120+ Companies
- Total Number of Interview Opportunities : 650+ Interviews
- Pre-Finishing Course Offers (Within 12 months) : 109 Offers
- Highest Increase in Salary for Experienced Students : 400%
- Average No. of Interviews : 7.2 per person
- Highest Salary (Experienced) - Cardiff : Rs. 15 Lacs (Baron International)
- Highest Salary (Fresher) - Cardiff : Rs.7.49 Lacs (Reliance)
- Highest Salary (Fresher) - PGCM : Rs.10 Lacs (Hindustan Unilever)
Overall Placement Highlights:
- Highest Salary Ever (2012) : Rs.24 Lacs
- Countries where students have been placed (Since Inception) : France, Turkey, Bahrain, USA, UAE, Germany
I am selected for PGDM (24months) at UBS, so I am thinking to make a whatpp group those who are taking admission this year...so inbox me ur numbers so that I can make a group for us
Cmat - 87 per , MHCET -90 per
1 year work exp .....
Can i apply ??
what is the last date to fill form ??
Got selected for itm kharghar pgdm and the last date for payment of fees is 12th may .. I have also finished my gdpi in welingkar and sies but the results won't be out by then. And also, if I take a loan to pay the fees and later get In any of these colleges, things will be messy. Please help me. What do i do? Also, will the money be refunded immediately!? Also, can i get another loan for disbursement of other college fee till I get a refund from itm?
Hi. can someone please suggest how is the 15 month PGDM + MBA from Universal Business School,Karjat, Mumbai & Cardiff Metropolitan University.
Does Universa Business School has a good name w.r.t B-schools.
Are the average placements really 6.5 Lakhs.
Is it worth investing this one year of life with UBS.
kindly discuss the pros and cons of this program at UBS.
My email address is [email protected]
Ur suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
I am planning to take my GMAT and hopefully with a good score, want to apply to a few good B-Schools in the US. As I have gone through websites of various B-schools, the deadline for 2 round application in 1st /2nd week of January and the third round application is in April.
If I start my GMAT, TOEFL preparation now, will there be sufficient time to apply for B-Schools in round-2?? or it is only possible to apply in round-3(according to websites, round-3 is not preferred because it can cause several delay further eg.visa,scholarship etc). Do I need to take help of a consultant in order to speedup the process?? Please advice...