Admissions 2016-18 MANAGE ,Hyderabad

Dear PGDM-ABM aspirants, you all can post your queries about anything related to admissions and the college. We would be happy to help you. All the very best!!

MANAGE Hyderabad offers a two year PG Diploma in Management (Agri Business Management) - PGDM(ABM) approved by NBA and AICTE . The applications for admission in its 21st batch are invited.

Results are out

OUTLOOK-2015 Rankings

2nd Best Sectoral B-school

4th Best B-school in South India

10th Best Government B-school

10th Best B-school in Personality Development & Industry Exposure

13th Best B-school as per ROI

21st Best in Top 100 B-schools in India

BUSINESS TODAY - 2015

3rd Best B-school in Learning Experience

17th Best B-school in Living Experience

30th Best B-school in India

https://www.facebook.com/abcmanage/

https://www.facebook.com/MANAGEites/

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/education/agribiz-institute-manage-records-100-placement/ar...

Please can someone help me regarding the cat cut off for non agri. students..

What are my chances? because as much as i came to know that : they do select mostly agricultural students (fact 2015-2017 batch consist of only 3 non-agri students)

expected CAT percentile is 75-80...

thanks in advance..

can a student with B.Sc in Maths Physics and Chemistry apply to thbis program...

I am B.sc (physics)  Graduate. Scored 570.5 Composite score in MAT Dec 15, 60.7%ile so what are chance of getting shortlisted for GD/PI

I have sent my application via post. Will I be notified when my application is received, and if so, how will I be intimated?

cat percentile is 79 should i apply for manage now..what was the cutoff last year

@gagansharma3886 Shortlist will be out within 10days after last Date of receipt of application

Pl reply is there chances on cat percentile 77.4 .profile detail 10th 87.9 12 th 79.9.

B.tech food technology and management 8.14 out of 10.Fresher

Good evening sir I want to pursue PGDABM in your college is there any chance of getting an admission with my marks. I know it's very less I just want to ask whether there is any scope or else I will prepare for CAT 2016 My profile Category - General Cat score 29.5% Graduation in ABM 7.6 cgpa (up to 6th semester) 12th state board 69% 10th state board 75%

Sir, I applied for agri business mgmt in MANAGE. With CAT 74 PERCENTILE. DO i have a chance? Also i want to know the career prospects of agri business management (sending a link with detailed article wud be more helpful) and placements at manage. Plz help me sir Tanx in advance

@MediaCell  average package offered last year??

This post is to inform all PGDM Applicants for the batch 2016-18 to send the scorecards as soon as possible.pls dont get disheartened by low percentiles. CAT is just an entry into the realm.Selection to a large extent depends on performance in GDPI process of MANAGE and several other Criteria. #All the Best#

Do you accept cmat scores?

Does the college accept the bachelor degree BSc.Agriculture and Food Business?

in sc  category 45% in cat and studied from agriculture university . is there any chance of  getting a call?