ADMISSIONS 2015-17 National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)

Dear PGDM-ABM aspirants, you all can post your queries about anything related to admissions and the college. We would be happy to help you. All the very best!! <smiley data-src="/emoji/smiley.png" alt="smiley" title="smiley" class="emoji" data-sigil="lazyload emoji" data-cdn="sm"></smiley>

Dear aspirants,you all can post your queries here!

Dear aspirants,you all can post your queries here!

When will the shortlist come out?

What are the likely dates of Next stage of selction process and could you please give me some information about the percentile and the profile of the last convert?

Hello Akriti,

Kindly help me to know the Cat percentile requires to convert call. Kindly provide the actual details,

Cat -61 percentile

Food Technology-BTech -77%

xii & X-77%

Work ex-4years.

Regards

Paramita

The shortlist is out.... Kindly Check here

http://www.manage.gov.in/

It is damn hard to get a ticket from U.P to hyd .  It is showing waitlist for 14 april , there are very few trains and  they run once in a week . Is there any other centre for gdpi  (like new delhi), or any alternative ? 

hello,

kindly help to know what are my chances of converting call with cat percentile

CAT- 51%

X- 77%

XII- 57%

B.tech (food technology)- 76%

hello,

kindly help to know what are my chances of getting admission for ABM in MANAGE, NAARM, NIAM, **** , VAMNICOM? or which college have higher chances of me getting admission?

CAT- 51%

X- 77%

XII- 57%

B.tech (food technology)- 76%

Are there seats reserved for agriculture graduates or do they prefer student with agriculture background in their graduation over other courses?

Any suggestions for topics for GD/Micro-presentation

The interview call letter had details about the accommodation provided for the invited students. I have my D-day on 15th april, but will they provide accommodation one day prior to it also ?

Hello

kindly comment if you are the day -16/04/2015 candidate.

Thanks 

😃

Can you please tell me what  designation A person GETS after being placed in banks from MANANGE???

Hi...any idea within how many days aftr the interview will the final converts list released ?

Tomorrow begins the selection process it seems...!!! 😃

Kind of reminder .... for those who gonna attend tmrw and also for the admin.... 

don't forget to leave ur review  in this page ... it may be useful for other candidates... 

My best wishes for u all..... 😃 give your best .... Be bold and never loose ur courage.... :) 

thanku..... 

😃

Anyone active in this page come on... 

Make some post how was the interview and GD...?

Hope it was good... Anybody gonna attend tmrw...? 

Yes please post ur experiences ...

Hi guys...I am a final year agri engg student from TNAU. i hav briefly described my interview experience held on April 8th.

There were 16 students in total.You'll get a copy of frontline magazine which has Manage's rankings. A brief presentation about manage by the students of manage.

1.Essay writing:- Green revolution in India..time allotted 30 minutes.max 500 words

2.GD:- Swachh Bharat Campaign, Does it have a vision or its just a photo opportunity. 

well it went good..all contributed..and at last every one was given 20 seconds to summarize. There were 5 panelists.

3. Extempore:- my topic was really easy:-"Ideal wife"..i already had my visions of my wife..so it was quite easy...topics allotted were quite general and the panelists earlier told that they wont stress much on the content u speak..rather ur composure nd speaking skills..mine was quite humorous.

4. PI:- there were 5 panelists again.

P1- so tell me something about u??

Me- told..

p2- inquired about my hobbies..asked me lot of basic questions on my hobby(i.e) documenting movies.

me- answered all confidently

p3- so why abm??

me-told

p4- queried about my business plan that i spoke during why abm??

me- i answered pretty well

p5- went on sharing his thoughts about the  agricultural export scenario to europe...i had earlier spoken about this while narrating my business plan..

p2- wat all engineering subjects have u studied??

me-told

p2- asked me some basic questions

me-answered

p3- asked me about the politics of my native state odisha, basic problems in odisha like sanitation, child mortality, maoists,

me- it went long..dey were satisfied by my answers.

p5- so if u are to advise Mr Modi regarding developmental agendas..wat wud u suggest???

me- told mostly regarding agri sector..he was asking to talk about all the sectors..p1 interrupted and told its ok..u can continue

p4- so wat are ur views about LARRl??

me-told...it went long and finally we ended on questions on rajya sabha and lok sabha.

p1- do u want ur panelists to get dressed in formals or casuals??

me-answered with a justification and all were smiling.

p1- wat all other calls do u have??

me- irma converted..iim A & L waiting..

p1- if u dun get iim come here..u have bright prospects....thank u

me- sure sir..thank u