Admission to Asia graduate school hyderabad

Anybody got an admission to Asia graduate school of business,hyderabad pl be in touch with me as i got the admission. neeraj

Anybody got an admission to Asia graduate school of business,hyderabad pl be in touch with me as i got the admission.

neeraj

Hi Neeraj

Me interseted in joining AGSB, Hyderabad.

I think the course seems good with respect to prospects in Asian markets.

Please update on the placements scenario of the coll as it seems to be there 1st batch. Will Investment of 9 odd lacs Rs prove fruitful ?

What is your opinion ?

Regards
Vikram

Hello Neeraj,

Thanks for your interest in AsiaGSB. The final placements will be known in March 2010. However some of the students are going for internships for a month to reputed companies such as TCS, Citibank, Aditya Birla Group's Ultra Tech, PepsiCo, Dr Reddy's, Novatel, etc. Fisher Faculty in the US has also facilitated a paid-intership in May. The students are already getting excellent offers. Please feel free to contact us for more details.

Regards

Please let me know if you have further queries.

Regards
Srilekha

What is the average salary package offered to the students??? Also what profiles and companies are coming in for placements???

I spoke to Mr Kiran..& that was quite an informative discussion. However, I would like to ask few more Qs from the AGSB councelor.

1. What is the admission criteria ? Is GMAT mandatory, even for those with a professional Master's ?
2. Where are the students with a family accomodation placed ? Within or off-campus ?
3. How is the progamme for someone expecting a career-shift ?
4. Does AGSB has a tie-up with any Banks, for loans ? If yes, then at what (special) rate of interest ?
5. Is AGSB working for placements in Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry ?
6. Is the US tour (Ohio-Fisher) cost also included into the tuition fees ? If no, then what is the cost of the US tour ?
7. Are there any summer placements ?

Looking forward for the answers from the councelor.
Regards,
Saurabh.

Hiiiiiiii ..

I'm Prasenna from Madurai .

I have 54 % in BSc Information Technology
66% in 12th and
67% in 10th .

I have 86.01 %ile wid 657.5 Composite Score in MAT Feb - 2010 !

Am i Eligible ???????????????

I have Form-3 for representing Badminton for Madurai Kamaraj University too !

Reply me al my chances plsssssssssssssss

Thanx in advance !!!!!!

how is this institute? is it okay for a fresher to join? cos ive read that they generally take people with experience, and still the avg pay is 7l, 8l being the highest? and at a cost of 11l! am somehow thinkin of this as they accept gre, and i already have a good gre.