admission hult vs uk universities

I am Ravi Jain, currently i am working in a software company with 5 yrs of exp as Business Analyst and Java Developer. I took GMAT in april with score 620, at this moment i have a offer from Hult, San Fransico to join there for executive mba…

I am Ravi Jain, currently i am working in a software company with 5 yrs of exp as Business Analyst and Java Developer.

I took GMAT in april with score 620, at this moment i have a offer from Hult, San Fransico to join there for executive mba and few universities in UK. I am confused shall i join any one of these university or should wait and write the exam again and try next year ?

can anyone please advice what could be good option for me ?

thx,
ravi jain

Hey Ravi, I hav taken an admit to HULT's MBA program starting sep 2010.

Not much info abt Executive track, but HULT MBA is definately a worthy option. I have boasted, in detail, abt HULT at http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/hult-international-business-school-ma-boston-student-taking-questions-25012414.

Recently, one of my friend (Chinese) has chosen HULT over NUS (confirm admit). In my opinion, HULT really is better than many other UK universities (ppl may differ). Wud suggest you to give a deeper thought bfr rejecting the HULT's offer.

All D Best.

Hi Kothari,

I know more about US MBA programs than UK, but because MBA programs are such a large investment, I would recommend you retake the GMAT and try to attend one of the best programs.

It is very possible for you to increase your 620 score to above a 700, and then your MBA program options would widen extensively.

Feel free to message me if I can help at all,

-Anurag