Admission Counselling

Can some1 tell me the names of Admission counselling classes for mba in mumbai

enbee123 Says

Try: http://www.yellowpages.co.in/result/output_cat.asp

IMS is good as well

Cheers!!!

Admission Consultants in India fail to get admissions in the top 10 B-Schools for themselves. I am wondering what benefits do they offer apart from the universities with whom they have tie ups. Are they really worth it for good B-schools?

Vipin_Singh Says
Admission Consultants in India fail to get admissions in the top 10 B-Schools for themselves. I am wondering what benefits do they offer apart from the universities with whom they have tie ups. Are they really worth it for good B-schools?

donno man... i have met admission consultants who told me that they have got people through to Stanford with 2 years work ex... and that too from India... "aan haan, yeh right"

I don't know how much benefit they can offer. Yes you will get a chance to get your essays proof read by "professional" eyes.

Does it help
US no
UK yes - because these guys have the conditional acceptance system. However, its not really followed in all b-schools such as LBS, Oxford, Manchester, Judge

Besides they might charge you consulting fees for universities they don't have a tie-up with.

try this...
Tell the admission consultants you can want to apply only to the top universities they have a tie-up with. Get you essays and SOP (in case of UK) opined upon by the consultants and use that knowledge in applying to top universities you want to apply to with which the consultants don't have a tie up with

Cheers!!!

Hi,  I am GMAT Apriant. I am giving my GMAT EXAM T 6 Aug 2017. 
I wana best MBA counselling institute who can evalute my profile and do all the things which is require to admitted into good renowed B-School for both India and Abroad.
I am seeking for that. Please help me to find best one.