Addmission procedure and eligibilty.........

Dear puys I want to do MBA from US or UK or Australia or Singapore. I have some queries in which I need your help. Following are the queries: 1) I scored 75.6% in 10th form cbse and 63.7% in 12th from cbse and recently completed my gradu…

Dear puys

I want to do MBA from US or UK or Australia or Singapore. I have some queries in which I need your help. Following are the queries:

1) I scored 75.6% in 10th form cbse and 63.7% in 12th from cbse and recently completed my graduation in B.com from Dr. BR. Ambedkar University, Agra with aggregate of 58.8%. I know my academics are not so good :-(, But my GMAT score is 610 and toefl score is 4.5. Is it possible to me to get addmission in well known and reputed University of afforesaid countries with these % of marks????

2) I don't have any full time work experience, but i have worked with UNESCO-INRULED (China) as a Research Assistant for 3 months which I think is a part time experience. Is this short tenure of experience will help me in applications?

3) As I don't have any full time experience in any field and want to do MBA without wasting a year. Is it possible for me to get addmission without experience in well-knowned university of afforesaid countries??? If so, can u tell me the name of those universities???

I know I have asked you so much queries in one request, please don't get panic against this and deliver me relevant and useful infromation for afforesaid. :)

Thanks
love all around