Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management

Hi , I am starting this thread for those who are seeking admission to Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management .:cheerio: Pls post your views and profile details , so as to get familiar with each other My self : RCOM with 3.5 work…

Hi ,
I am starting this thread for those who are seeking admission to Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management .:cheerio:

Pls post your views and profile details , so as to get familiar with each other
My self :
RCOM with 3.5 work Exp.

Hi...

This is Abhishek,joining AIIM....it wud b gud if you can provide ur contact no or mail id...

Hi...

This is Abhishek,joining AIIM....it wud b gud if you can provide ur contact no or mail id...
my email id is ****

Please dont post ur mail id or contact details on the forum...its against PG rules...
hi Abhishek ,
nice to see you ................ Pls introduce your self .

my contact details mailed 2 u

@ try for...edited it...thnx! :)

Hi..this is Abhishek, currently working in GMR, Hyd
work exp - 4.3 yrs

Hi All,

Congratulations to those who got admission letters from AIIM, Ahmedabad. Hope to join you all there.

About Me:
---------

Qual: B.E (Instrumentation Engineering)
Work Exp: 8 Years in IT (Embedded Systems S/W development)
Work areas: Automotive Electronics S/W dev, Set-Top Boxes, Industrial Automation
Interests: Capital markets, Infrastructure (mainly Energy sector & Transportation sector)
Hobbies: Playing & watching cricket, reading books and watching movies from all over the world.

best wishes
Sri

Hi All,

I'm Urmila!
Rightnow with Dell Pune.
Work-ex - 5.5 years
BE (ENTC)

See you all on 3rd Sept! 😃

Hi mates,

Nice to see you all.

BE, 3.5 year Exp with L

Ola amigos!!!

Ajit Antony here... I am a BE from Mumbai, currently working with Infy Pune, three years of exp as of yesterday :clap:

Hey, couple of orkut communities have been started, y dont all u guys join them... we can get in touch more frequently... what say??

Cheers!!!

Ajit

Can anyone help me by providing LIST OF INSTITUTES OFFERING MBA IN INFRASTRUCTURE - In India and Abroad

Hi Ravi...i know about a college in Blor which offers MBA in Infra Mgmt, u can check the link Welcome to MINDS

Hi all,

This is Vivek from Pune and would be joining AIIM 09-10 batch.

BE, 4 yr, Cognizant.

Hi,
I am gaurav, i m an engg with 3.5 yrs of work exp in finance field.......i am planning to do my mba in finance like every1........bt i came across this course which sounds very exciting as india is an emerging country with govt n pvt players spending billions n billions of $$ in infrastructure.......i wud like to like to know is it really worth doing something out of the box kind of box or follow d herd n do mba in finace........pls let me know

thks in advance

Hi..i am working in reliance industries (oil and gas ) with an average package of 5 lakhs...& 3 years experience...Can you give details about the companies come for placements & the job profile they offer & the average package...

Hi ,

This is Mittal ,looking forward to get admission to AIIM

Edu :-

BSc (CA & IT),MCA

Workex 1.5 years

Can you plz mail me your contact details .Have got some questions .
Thanks in advance.