Ad Jingles u like most !!

Nerolac Paints… everytime i hear it … i go nuts … especially in the current series in which they play it on flute … “Jab ghar ki rounak badhani ho … deewaron ko jab saaaajaanaaaaa ho … nerolac … nerolac !!” *keep aside other things …

Nerolac Paints.. everytime i hear it .. i go nuts .. especially in the current series in which they play it on flute ..
"Jab ghar ki rounak badhani ho ..
deewaron ko jab saaaajaanaaaaa ho ..
nerolac .. nerolac !!"

keep aside other things .. like concept of the ad series .. casting .. direction ..
tell me which ad jingles share a spl. bond with u .. u cannot even change the channel when they are on air 😃 ????
hey .. don't just mention 'em .. spare a moment to type 'em ..

two other ads in the same series for me ..
"kal bhi .. aaj bhi .. aaj bhi kal bhi .. in yadoon ka safar to ruke na kabhi ..
kal bhi .. aaj bhi .. aaj bhi kal bhi .. kuch rishtey badalte nahin hai kabhi"

(was VIP's suitcase ad .. dont see it nowadays ..
in fact it's one of the ads which i can recall scene by scene now in spite of the fact that i watched them when i was very young .. when i was in Ist-IInd Std. .. )

and "Buland Bharat ki Bulan Taswir .. Hamara Bajaj "
goood .. i just can't recall other lines ..
there was a scene in this ad in which teenagers on bike pass on side of a rangoli (and don't ruin it by their bikes)

Hey crazy I like all 3 of them 😃
Nerolac , baja, VIp, in that order :)

I will add to that list:
1 of the all time favs:
Baby..I'd love you to want me, the way that I want you, that way that it should be
INDICA's first ad, one in which a girl asks for a lift. I did not know back then that it was an old english song, I thought for the first time Indian ppl have produced a jingle of truly international class :P

Then there is
You and I , beautiful world, green grass blue sky...
Yeah the hutch one 😛 I had mentioned it in the other thread too :P

Teri boond boond mein....something..something... -
Kinley drinking water.

Teri boond boond mein....something..something... -
Kinley drinking water.

my goooooooooood .. how did i forgot this one .. 😃
(i too cannot recall the exact words .. )
add one more to my list ..
"Kuch khas hai Zindagi mein .. kuch baat hai zindagi mein .. baat hai .. khaas hai .. kuch swaaaaad hai zindagi mein .."
guessed it right .. cadburys

You and I , beautiful world, green grass blue sky...
Yeah the hutch one 😛 I had mentioned it in the other thread too :P

hey .. i noticed the words of the jingle today only.. they also picked frm some place ??

PS -
Hey crazy I like all 3 of them

i prefer to be called arun 😛

Yup people,

Most of the stuff u guys mentioned is great....with me its not too much bout the tune or the rythm but the ad itself......there are some i enjoy watching.....for eg.....i love the GE ad ....

We Bring Good things to life.....they dont air it that often unless if its cnbc

and though it aint an ad the "bbc world" countdown tune just before news is somethin i cant get enuf of! ditto with the "ndtv promos" wherein they talk bout the many firsts! and that reminds me......"the world this week".....kinda reminds me of the old times! ;-)

I love the background score of chevrolet optra...amazin stuff...ditto with nescafe....thats all i can remember for now

Zeus

Yeah the nescafe score is really good The taste that gets you started up I guess

We Bring Good things to life.....they dont air it that often uless if its cnbc
Never seen this one, how about giving a running commentaary on that one 😉
ditto with the "ndtv promos" wherein they talk bout the man firsts

Not seen them too! 😞 God yaar, I have got to stop watching useless channels (star world/zeeenglish)
hey .. i noticed the words of the jingle today only.. they also picked frm some place ??

Most probably, they are too good to be original

Man shubh,

That took some time to google.....but i got it all right ...heres the link....hopefully u arent on a dialup n/w (i am) ...theres a catch though.....the tune is fine all right....but the audio is in chinese/japanese or whatever!!! 😉 the page also gives the lyrics (in english) ...so feel free to help urself!

http://www.geappliances-asia.com/music/GESong.htm

Zeus

Ps: listen to the stuff playin in chinese....when u r half way thru it, they switch over to english....thats the nice part! so i guess it aint that bad after all. The video is better though.

The one i love the most is the GE one..... the one zeus was talking about....i dont remember the words but this is absolutely the most spirited one ive ever heard....

We Bring Good things to life.....they dont air it that often unless if its cnbc

so it was CNBC, eh? i hear this every morning while getting ready (sometime between 7:45 and 8:00..if u cant load it, listen in then) coz my dad watches TV then....i always wondered why i never saw the ad at any other time....

Then the bacardi rum one....
Be what you want to be
Taking things the way they come...

And the cadburys one too.... esp loved that ad with the girl dancing out into the cricket field....

Theres another one,, dont remember which ad it was ,, and its just a jingle,, no words. Its the one with the football/rugby match going on,, and one of the players is injured,,, everyone watching the match is horrified.....and finally the docs work on him and he recovers and they win... nice ad. They build it up beautifully..Another similar one was a woman going into labour during a match,, think it was the same ppl making the ad....anyone remembers these two?
shub001 Says
ditto with the "ndtv promos" wherein they talk bout the man firsts

Not seen them too! 😞 God yaar, I have got to stop watching useless channels (star world/zeeenglish)

must be talking about theme music of NDTV 24x7 .. if u miss the promos after repeated attempts , just watch their headlines .. the music is played in the bckgrnd ..
however it sounds better in the promo version, mebbe cuz here they are combined with clips of their news correspondents reporting live in not-normal condns .. 😛

The one i love the most is the GE one..... the one zeus was talking about....

How i missed this one ??me too have the same routine as Shalini .. (gttng ready btwn 7-8 with cnbc on ) .. got to watch it today !!

Nice topic guys....

Well apart from the cadbury, bajaj and kinley ads, I like the Chevrolet ad....there are no lyrics, but I like the music....

then the old Sahara ad....which went like "Bharat hai humara, hum hai sahara"....sung by Udit Narayan....had a touch of a nationalistic fervour to it....

then another ad I liked was the kingfisher ad....it had some weird lyrics "hilalalala ulle O, hilalalala aye O"....but for some reason I liked the music....

then the "doodh" ad (which one was that ?)....

"doodh hai wonderful pee sakte hain roj glassful doodh doodh doodh doodh
doodh hai mast in every season, peeyo doodh for healthy reason....
then something !@###^%....
doodh doodh doodh doodh peeyo glassful doodh"

then there was an old ad of Bajaj electricals....used to be aired during Mahabharat when it was first televised some 10 yrs ago....cant recall the first half, second half went like...

"Lekin ab mai boodha hoon,
goli khakar jeeta hoon,
lekin aaj bhi ghar ke andar........

jab roshan tha bajaj ! ting ding ding ding ding !!" 😃

some really nostalgic moments those !!

cheers, :drinking:

Rohit

then the "doodh" ad (which one was that ?)....

Mother Dairy

here i m completing it ..

doodh doodh doodh doodh
doodh hai wonderful pee sakte hain roj glassful
doodh doodh doodh doodh (doo doo doo doodh doodh)

doodh hai mast in every season,
peeyo doodh for healthy reason....
rahoge fir fit n fine
jiyoge past 99
doodh doodh doodh doodh

charon or mach gaya shor
gimme more give me more
gimme gimme gimme gimme more
doodh doodh doodh doodh
peeyo glassful doodh

i think i m missing one stanga .. the 2nd one ???!!

a similar one by egg association (what was the name of association??)
Khana meri jaan meri jaan murgi ke ande
lana meri jaan meri jaan murgi ke ande
Sunday ho ya monday .. roj khaayein ande

then there was an old ad of Bajaj electricals....used to be aired during Mahabharat when it was first televised some 10 yrs ago....cant recall the first half, second half went like...

"Lekin ab mai boodha hoon,
goli khakar jeeta hoon,
lekin aaj bhi ghar ke andar........
jab roshan tha bajaj ! ting ding ding ding ding !!" 😃

jab main chota bachca tha badi shararat karta tha
meri chori meri pakdi jaati
jab roshan hota bajaj

ab main bilkul budhdha hun
goli khakar jeeta hun
*(^&%&(%(
jab roshan hota bajaj

in our first year @ college/hostel , when we were being ragged @ hostel .. we were forced to sing this one for seniors ..
dantoon ki kare hifajat moti sa chamkaye
dabur lal dunt manjan se mukhra @**^$ jaaye
dantoon ki kare hifajat moti sa chamkaye
dabur lal dunt manjan se mukhra @**^$ jaaye

"Bachchon , yeh hai hamare daanton ki banawat,
Arre Raju tumhare daant to motiyon jaise chamak rahe hain"
"Kyon na ho master ji, main Dabur ka laal dant manjan jo istemal karta hoon"
and though it aint an ad the "bbc world" countdown tune just before news is somethin i cant get enuf of!
ditto with nescafe....thats all i can remember for now

ok i have both the Mp3s..size comes to 2.28MB each...any leads as to how u ppl can get???

you can use yahoo! briefcase
http://briefcase.yahoo.com

Great idea,

and thats downloadable on dial up too! ;-)

Z

Yeah, I use it quite often, great service, infact full Yahoo! site is great 😃 the most useful site for me, I use almost all of its features 😃

Great idea,

and thats downloadable on dial up too! ;-)

Z

uploaded 'em Anil ???????????????????
crazy4music Says
uploaded 'em Anil ???????????????????

nopes...tried uploading the thing twice till now...damn briefcase...still shows the folder as empty....shall do tat later....else shall mail to whoever wants it...total file size is 4.52 MB (zipped)...
keep aside other things .. like concept of the ad series .. casting .. direction .. tell me which ad jingles share a spl. bond with u .. u cannot even change the channel when they are on air 😃 ????
hey .. don't just mention 'em .. spare a moment to type 'em ..

😃 😃 ... hey damn cool... lotsa common tastes in jingles.... 😃 ... for me... ORANGE.... its a beautiful world... HUTCH... dont know the complete song...

Nescafe.... the taste that gets u going now... nanana.... NESCAFE..... ... i dont remember songs....

But i love.. star world's promo... Everybody needs somebody ... blah blah... Absolutely.. everybody.... u know that song...its a good work out song...

Chalo chalo.. jana hain..
Simba
PS: Arun.. sorry re, i dont remember much... my age is catching up fast....

PS: Arun.. sorry re, i dont remember much... my age is catching up fast....

(ab main bilkul buddhi hoon .. goli khakar jiti hoon ..)