Acumen is back to Bowl you over.

Another goodie we bring for the PaGaLGuY members. PaGaLGuY.com is the online media partner of the biggest business quiz of B-Schools , Acumen - 2006 hosted by Harsha Bhogle and presented by Business Today and Aditya Birla Group. We will …

Ahh that's what I was waiting to read WTG Rohit and Team 😁 . Looking forward to read all the inside news and happenings at Acumen.

Kudos to PG

This is cool :thumbsup:

Chalo kuch audience prije milega hum non-B skoolers ko

Great work Guys...looking fwd to have each and every news of business quiz....best of luck

Amazing news, kudos the the Marketing [email protected] people are doing a really wonderful job 😁 Proud of ya

Another goodie we bring for the PaGaLGuY members.
PaGaLGuY.com is the online media partner of the biggest business quiz of B-Schools , Acumen - 2006 hosted by Harsha Bhogle and presented by Business Today and Aditya Birla Group.

We will be covering the zonals by being there in person, giving you the insights, articles , happenings and the insider 😉 scoops.The grand finale will be in Mumbai and am sure we will see lots of PGites there

And we are sure, as the PGites have ruled the B-Schools , they will also be among the winners of this Quiz.

Lets see , whos gonna win this time ..pendyal , shrutz, anupam , vinz , convoluted, maverick, wayne, pranav10 or me

Rock on Guys...more news coming soon here...

Enjoy

Rohit

Good job done..me too hoping to be there..for the debate atleast....

Cheers
Shankar

good news for pg and pgites
grt work guys

wow... awesome guys... keep up the good work..

Gr8 news!!! Puyz alwayz rock!!
When can we have the detailed schedule fr Acumen??
Coz me too a prospective B-schooler...

Hi!

The Business Today & Aditya Birla Group Acumen 2006 Zone is up!
http://www.pagalguy.com/acumen2006/

Keep checking for updates! 😃

Hi!

The Business Today & Aditya Birla Group Acumen 2006 Zone is up!
http://www.pagalguy.com/acumen2006/

Keep checking for updates! :)

Well presented! Great going! 😃

I have few queries regarding the quiz. :|
Can you please get them cleared after you guys witness it today @ Delhi!

1) Were non B skoolers allowed to watch the quiz as an audience?
2) Did they check any ID cards/entry pass while entering the venue?

I would love to witness the Bombay round later in September! :D

BTW, Can't I wear a PG tee and join the party as a sponsor volunteer?! :biggrin:

It is really awsome to see PG being a part of a national level B skool quiz.
While watching Headlines Today yesterday, I saw this Ad and loved to catch a glimse of the great logo --> **** at the end of the Ad. 😁 :thumbsup:

Reporting live from the event at IIFT , Delhi.

Preliminary rounds of the debate are over. Results awaited soon. Renowned PGites Quintessence and Euphoria gave a good performance!!!

Prelims of Quiz going to start soon..keep checking for more updates...

ENjoy

Rohit

Inter school pairing allowed? Qunity and Euphy together??

Great going puys n Rohit!! From the bunkers, amonst the fierce fighting from all ends, keep us posted!!!
Ahh that's what I was waiting to read WTG Rohit and Team 😁 . Looking forward to read all the inside news and happenings at Acumen.

Kudos to PG

Pagalguy is media partner of Acumen?HMMMM.Now I get why my thread on Nirma winning Tata Crucible regional round ahead of IIM-A was blacked out.You have sold out!
sunil79 Says
Pagalguy is media partner of Acumen?HMMMM.Now I get why my thread on Nirma winning Tata Crucible regional round ahead of IIM-A was blacked out.You have sold out!

There is absolutely no linkage between closing your thread and Pagalguy partnering Acumen. Please read my post carefully I have clearly mentioned that you may post about the news under a new thread in the Your Interests section titled "Tata Crucible 2007 Campus Edition".

This way all the news is collated in one thread, it doesnt make a point if we start having threads for each regional round results of Tata Crucible Biz Quiz.

Hope you get the point

Does anyone have the prelim questions of Acumen 06 regional rounds?

shibasishdas Says
Does anyone have the prelim questions of Acumen 06 regional rounds?

and does somebody have prelims / finals questions from other earlier editions