Acton MBA in Entrepreneurship

Hi ALL I gave my Gmat yesterday and have got 710. I have 4 years of work ex. I am keen on pursuing MBA in entrepreneurship. Of late, I have heard a lot about the Acton School. Does anyone have any clue how good this school is or is anyone on …

Hi ALL

I gave my Gmat yesterday and have got 710. I have 4 years of work ex. I am keen on pursuing MBA in entrepreneurship. Of late, I have heard a lot about the Acton School. Does anyone have any clue how good this school is or is anyone on the forum been accepted to Acton.

Also, apart from Acton, I am looking at Babson College. Please advise me which are other good b schools for entreneurship in us and worldwide. I have heard IE Spain is good but of late they are facing placement issues.

Friends please provide me your valuable inputs.

If anyone needs advise on GMAT, please PM me.

Thanks

JD

Hi Jaideep,

I have applied to UCLA Anderson, USC Marshall, Babson college and Maryland Smith. They are all quite focused on Entrepreneurship and are ranked in the top 20-25 except for Babson, which is anyway ranked #1 in its field.

apart from the ones given above, McCombs and Haas, besides Kenan-Flagler are quite good.

check out the link below for MBA programs on the basis of specialization...though the rankings are not the best in the business...look up US News...those are much more reliable..

FT.com / Home UK / UK - A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN: THE TOP TEN SCHOOLS IN SELECTED CATEGORIES

Adios.