Accelerated MBA

Hi you all I am Sitanshu and I am looking to do an Accelerated MBA in 2008 , something that will go on for 12 to 15 months. Is anyone else also planning to pursue such course. Please post In case anyone knows of any really good schools with…

Hi you all

I am Sitanshu and I am looking to do an Accelerated MBA in 2008 , something that will go on for 12 to 15 months. Is anyone else also planning to pursue such course. Please post
In case anyone knows of any really good schools with such a program, please let me know. So far i have surved the USnews rankings and got around 38 schools with such programs.

Hi you all

I am Sitanshu and I am looking to do an Accelerated MBA in 2008 , something that will go on for 12 to 15 months. Is anyone else also planning to pursue such course. Please post
In case anyone knows of any really good schools with such a program, please let me know. So far i have surved the USnews rankings and got around 38 schools with such programs.

Hey Sitanshu. really good schools are there... which u too know. Post ur profile and what u want to do after MBA and may be u will get responses. Why are u looking for US schools only when UK and European Schools have better 1 year courses than of US ones. For the accelerated programs in US schools, u shud have done ur under grad in Business in most cases. if u got 38 schools, share the names man...

good luck !!
Shivanand