academics for a good b school

actually i scored 81.20 % in 10th and 73.60 in 12th .and doing graduation(BE) right now , So should i preapre for CAT and other exams ?..what are the possibilities of good b schools and please name the possible b-schools … :: ::

actually i scored 81.20 % in 10th and 73.60 in 12th .and doing graduation(BE) right now , So should i preapre for CAT and other exams ?...what are the possibilities of good b schools and please name the possible b-schools ...

Even i am a little worried about my past acads ... but from theinfo in previous threads on this forum, it doesnt look like acads matter a lot for selection in IIMs and other top B-schools ... It depends a lot on the B-schools you apply for ... For more info, just look into the profiles of people who get selected into these top B schools, all this info is available in this forum only ...

@tush1992 and @rohan92 Guys , I got OA98.36 in CAT this year. But not a single call from old IIMs (Old = ABCLIKS). only got call from neww iims. Be ready to face rejection from IIMs if your scores in 10th and 12th are not abv 90. nd if you are from TN board forget abt a call from old IIMs.
Percentile >97 will fetch you a call from new IIMs , abt 99.5 might fetch you a call from 1-2 of the old IIMs.

FMS however , will surely give a call if you score above 99.5 . otherwise MAYBE or MAY NOT BE..

i scored 87.8% state board in 10th.12th is 86.6% state board(a.p).b.e graduation is 89%.what is my chance of getting seat in iims.