about university of northumbria

Hai guys, Hw abt doing M.Sc International business in university of northumbria ,i don’t have work experience.can u please suggest it is good to do there ::

Hai guys,
Hw abt doing M.Sc International business in university of northumbria ,i don't have work experience.can u please suggest it is good to do there

Hey, I have done by post grads at University of Stratclyde and more importantly had a couple of friends who studied in and around the north. If you may, what other offers do you have up your sleeve, cause northumbria are not people you could hold your breath for.
Which institutes are you aiming at?

is northumbria is not safe or climate is not good

bro. i like to chat wid u regarding northumbria,can u pls help

Climate and safety are secondary concerns(ok, maybe not safety) The ROI with northumbria is lower than that from say Newcastle uni.(the local uni that is)
There are a lot of changes in the Visa rules currently and it is advisable to go for the strongest and the most established brand of institute. Northumbria and likes provide as much as they can but then again, aim for the best, right.
Have you got your conditional letter or unconditional from the uni?

Selvaraj90 Says
bro. i like to chat wid u regarding northumbria,can u pls help

I am all ears, let me know whatever information you need.
Regards.

thank you...how to chat via pagalguy,

no...i have planned to apply for jan intake...dey r d lly to offer course with three yrs internship programme....so worry abt jod na

We are chatting right now i suppose, just shoot your query.For all you know, it might help the next person who had a similar doubt in his head eh.

Selvaraj90 Says
no...i have planned to apply for jan intake...dey r d lly to offer course with three yrs internship programme....so worry abt jod na

Jan intake is allright, but 'three year internship program'. In all my times at the UK universities, I have never come across such kind of provision. Kindly share the website link where they have mentioned the same.
In my knowledge, nothing of this sort exists - sort of internship i meant

overall is it good or not....i am trying 3 universities 1)university of northumbria,2) Monash,malaysia and 3)Edithcowan australia

overall is it good or not....i am trying 3 universities 1)university of northumbria,2) Monash,malaysia and 3)Edithcowan australia

See the three options you mentioned are based in different geographical locations. I did my undergrads from an american college- Champlain College. A genuine advise for you would be,
1. Look at the countries you are looking to apply into, what are their visa procedures and how is the lifestyle there(compared to here in india.)
2. What is the post study visa procedure in the place you would be studying at. Like, UK had a PSW for two years but will be scrapped from April 2012, so you would be ineligiable for that if you go for the Jan intake.

I know it gets stressful cause the consultants just push you to take up an option. Take your time and re-check every information you normally are being told.
Regards