About the MBA category

4 Likes

Looking For MBA after graduation?

Know about everything such as, Admission criteria, eligibility, documents required, placements, etc.

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I’ll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email [email protected]

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name…
Middle name…
2) Gender:…
3) Loan Amount Needed:…
4) Loan Duration:…
5) Country:…
6) Home Address:…
7) Mobile Number:…
8) Email address…
9) Monthly Income:…
10) Occupation:…
11)Which site did you here about us…
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email [email protected]

you can get all detaila from www.lbsim.ac.in

Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati has started its School of Business. The first batch of MBA students will be joining in July, 2022. Candidates who have appeared in CAT-2021 may apply through our admission portal, which will be functional soon.

For any admission related query, please write to [email protected]

Please visit SoB’s webpage at www.iitg.ac.in/sob for further details.

1 Like

School of Business, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati

Admission portal for admission to two-year full-time MBA programme will open soon. Please keep checking our website www.iitg.ac.in/sob

For any admission related query, please write to [email protected]

CAT percentile
OA - 87.30
DILR - 96.90
VARC - 78.04
QA - 63.11

NC-OBC
Female
Fresher- BCA Graduate 2022 (Non Engg)

Currently in Graduation: 87.4%
12th : 58.2%
10th : 77.16%

Any chances to convert DMS IIT Delhi or DoMS IIT Madras ?? @doms_iitm @AdCom_DMS_IITDelhi