About IMT dubai, new campus!

does anyone have any idea about the new campus in dubai by IMT? Esp IMT ghaziabad seniors and current IMT students, please help : 1) Does IMT dubai have the wherewithal to get placements for the new course? 2) does anybody have any ide…

does anyone have any idea about the new campus in dubai by IMT?
Esp IMT ghaziabad seniors and current IMT students, please help :

1) Does IMT dubai have the wherewithal to get placements for the new course?

2) does anybody have any idea about opportunities for MBA's in Dubai? I mean what is the overall scene? Is there a demand for MBa's?

3) I have final calls for MBA from 2 IIT's(neither delhi nor mumbai though), plzz suggest which institute I should join --
IMT dubai or IIT ??

the details for IMT dubai course are :

1 year MBA ( 10 months course + 2 months internship after tht)
Fee : about 11 Laks (90,000 dirhams)
Its an international course with electives like : shipping management, service industry management etc

plz go through this link if need be : http://www.imtdubai.org/page.asp?pageid=program2_top.asp?option=Executive%20MBA%20(Full-Time)

Since they are asking to pay half the fee by 15th, I am very confused ??:

u have sum of your facts wrong there are no such specializations...the specializations include :
1.retail mgt
2.banking and finance
3.project mgt.
please check out the site imtdubai.org to confrim these..u can go the resources section to get a glimpse of the hostel and the faq section should answer most queries.:satisfie:

Dude

There is already a thread running on IMT Dubai (follow this link)
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/imt-dubai-campus-25014922

PLs continue your dicussion there.

Thankx
Azeem

imt dubai placements have begun - highest package offred in india 8 lakhs and 14.5 lakhs(inr) in dubai by cedar consultants

more updates as and when i get them ...cheers !!!

imt dubai placements have begun - highest package offred in india 8 lakhs and 14.5 lakhs(inr) in dubai by cedar consultants

more updates as and when i get them ...cheers !!!

Avoid reviving old dead threads, continue on the existing threads.