About Bonus

Hi,My query related to Bonus component.My Company paid me XXXX amount of bonus as i was working more than regular hours and i requested them if they pay me little more bonus as told them i can stay with company for long and they agreed initial…

Hi,
My query related to Bonus component.
My Company paid me XXXX amount of bonus as i was working more than regular hours and i requested them if they pay me little more bonus as told them i can stay with company for long and they agreed initially took 4 months to pay full amount and we have not discussed about any legal agreement/bond.
Four months after the payment suddenly they came back to me and started asking me to sign legal bond/agreement which we never discussed before and after forcing me to sign such bond only i sent resignation email to my company.
To make it clear i have not signed any bond/legal agreement with company, in that case will there any chances employer can file a case against employee?

In this situation is there any chance to claim my 3 months notice period salary, leaves claim and other pending amounts from organization. Also what is there any scope that organization can spoil my career?

Thanks