About admissn in UNITED WORLD SCHOOL OF BUSINESS.

Hi,I got an offer later for Ahmadabad Campus… But I am confused if i should join or wait for other colleges.Please give a brief idea, is it worth joining Unitedworld. I loved there presentation about the college though, but I want to hear t…

Hi,I got an offer later for Ahmadabad Campus........ But I am confused if i should join or wait for other colleges.Please give a brief idea, is it worth joining Unitedworld. I loved there presentation about the college though, but I want to hear this from the seniors. Please help me with this .---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Acads10th - 82.123 %12th - 79.8 %B.Sc (Hons.)- 48.63%MAT - 696.50 ( 93.38 percentile )

I'm confused..........
@angshuman7 hey dude....go for applying other universities like christ, amity, jims, ndim etc....

but yeah if u wish to be in gujarat then okey
by d way m also frm gujarat and got offerletter from this university as well as gls and parul and somlalit and many more but i choose christ university, bangalore.
the atmosphere u got here is awesome as well it sharpens ur personality
u can also opt for other institutes in mumbai or delhi as u won't face language barrier over there....
@rutvikpatel i'm confused... does this clg give a better placement ?? Actually I wanna a brief Idea.. Nd I'm from WB....

@angshuman7 why to come from WB yar??
u can join so many other good institutes from mumbai or bangalore or delhi....
@rutvikpatel
Have u not seen my educational weitag!!!! Plzz suggest ny other names....
@angshuman7 u can join christ, bangalore; lbsim; ndim, new delhi; amity, noida; niilm; iilm; jims;

Hi angshuman7 you can join Unitedworld Ahmedabad , it is a very good B School , faculty and placement record is very good , you can visit their site and campus to get complete detail . I also suggest you to talk to some alumni of Unitedworld to get clear idea about any institute before taking admission . Now a days it is very easy to get any college Alumni on Facebook or any social media sites . You can easily contact them get clear picture about any institute

@gargmukesh05 r u unitedworld b-school's student??
You need not have to worry about job placements by Unitedworld. I heard about their recruitment track record from recognized companies. Their educational standards are also appreciable. If you secure satisfactory marks then they will willingly help you to get a desirable job.
@angshuman7 said:
Hi,I got an offer later for Ahmadabad Campus........ But I am confused if i should join or wait for other colleges.Please give a brief idea, is it worth joining Unitedworld. I loved there presentation about the college though, but I want to hear this from the seniors. Please help me with this .---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My Acads10th - 82.123 %12th - 79.8 %B.Sc (Hons.)- 48.63%MAT - 696.50 ( 93.38 percentile )I'm confused..........
I am very much satisfied with Unitedworld... ROI is the best.... n of course the quality education which my college provides me.... u do your own research.... i did mine while taking admission... n i took the correct decision.... I am sure UWSB will b one among the best B-Schools of the country in near future.... Keep Rocking....!!

I second soms2012's opinion about UWSB. I am a student of UWSB-K in the 2011-13 batch and must say it was a fantastic experience here. The faculties are excellent with the likes of Prof A.Ghosh, Prof M.Dutta, Prof. Dr. P.K. Ghosh, Prof. Narang, Sahana mam, Sandeep sir, Partho sir, Vibha mam, DM sir to just name a few. The learning I and my batch mates got from them will stay with me for ever. The infrastructure is v. good as well. And as for the most important thing, i.e, Internships and Placement, well big brands come regularly for SIPs and also for final placements. I did my internship from Hindustan Unilever Ltd, my friends did from Sharp, BOC, Tata Motors, Tata Steel, ACC Cement, Business Standard, L&T; and many other top-notch companies. The final placement process for the batch has just started and already students are being recruited in top companies. So, your future is secured here @Unitedworld. One gets to know alot, apply these concepts and gets on the right career path by joining Unitedworld. I am glad that I made this decision to join UWSB.......

From which month it's MBA session start and what is the fee structure and is Unitedworld really worth to spend 2 yr in MBA
@angshuman7 .../....even i too got a call from the same campus,and me too in the dillema whether to join or not,however i had rejected the offer,and iam waiting for the february mat exam to appear... can i know dude,wht u do...and what all exams have u given till date...
@aakashria
I got selected for NDIM and i've decided to go there... And I've appeared for CAT IIFT IBSAT And XAT..
@angshuman7 getting selected in NDIM is not a big deal.... research well before your money goes waste....
@angshuman7 ......whats the fullform of NDIM,... And i perhaps u had appeared the above mentioned exams by u..,last year....because this year I have appeared the cat and xat too iam going to appear..?

@aakashria
Full form of NDIM is NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGMENT...
@aakashria sorry dude i dnt knw abt this clg...
@rutvikpatel ./........ITS OK MY DEAR,.I HAVE COLLECTED INFO REGARDING THIS COLLEGE..