AAI Recruitment | Exam Date, Admit Card, Result - PaGalGuY

Join the discussion on AAI Recruitment and Get all the informations about Airport Authority of India and AAI Careers, AAI Admit card, AAI Exam Date, AAI Result from our Jobs and Career Section and much more..

Hello puys
this is a new thread for discussion and sharing experience for the Junior Executive Post In Airport Authority of India.

plz share your experience and related queries in this thread.

ATB

Can someone plz tell me about the question pattern and required materials for the exam of JE in AAI?

Can we apply for both the posts -- Junior executive (ATC) and Junior executive (Electronics) , or only one post per candidate ??

Hallo friends , is there any other thread/forum for ATC exam 1st july . I am confused , is there any -ve marking for this exam . PLEASE HELP if any one know
How was exam guys.

I felt it was tough(senseless/nonsense) &
negative marking is still a riddle

any info on what to study for JE(Electronics) exam on the 15th July, 2012??

Study material links would do...

yeah... waiting for more replies.......
puys......... wake up!!!!!!

Can anyone tell whether there was negative marking or not in AAI exam ?

All candidates who attended in Delhi are confident about no negative marking but all those who attended in hyderabad and nagpur region are confident about 1/3 negative marking.

I am so confused!!!
???

@[582012:coolkr25]no negative marking guys.even last year also there was no negative marking because now there is sectional cut off in examination.last year cut off according to RTI was 27 in each section out of 50 for general candidates, 24 in each section for obc and 21 for sc/st.

i gave je electronics exam.But i was unable to give aai atc exam because bel exam was clashing with aai atc exam.

Guys..if anyone is 27 yrs n 1 month old..then is he eligible for giving exam

electrical guys are eligible or not?

Where would be the joining location for this post? And Is it a transferable job?

I am not able to apply...the server is very busy...cant open the following link:

http://aaians2015.in/

can any1 help me out regarding this? or am i opening the wrong link?

Can one apply for both ATC and Electronics post??

Hi guys.....when i registered for AAI je post,i did not receive any mail regarding userid and password.Has any one faced the same issue?

site is not opening .. what could be the issue ??

http://aaians2015.in/

Guys can anyone tell that in which month AAI exam is gonna be held?

Hi puys can anyone tell me about the syllabus of ATC..has anyone given before??