Aai recruitment 2018 for ATC, operation, commercial and fire service

All information regarding these papers

Bhai syllabus kya h kisi ko pta h?

Bhai koi plz bta do physics or math kanh se pdhe .. previous paper me to Higher level ki aai h.

FOR COMPLETE SYLLABUS YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING BOOKS .

.COMPLETE PHYSICS OF CLASS 10, 11, & 12. 

.COMPLETE MATHS OF CLASS 11 & 12.

.COMPLETE PHYSICS OF ENGINEERING.

.COMPLETE MATHS OF ENGINNERING.

.FOR NON-TECH PORTION--COMPLETE SYLLABUS OF SSC AND NDA EXAMS. 

Exam k baad interview bhi hoga kya?

what is the exam pattern for AAI Manager post.

How many are intrested for seperate wssup group for ATC.

what are the eye sight requirements for teh post of ATC in AAI? is anything mentioned in advertisement?

Guys , what we have to fill in the particulars of subject combination for 10th and 12th.

Hi all can we apply for more than one post also???

to get an idea about the syllabus for the post of jr.executive (ATC) follow the fb page mathemagical@withparashar

Anyone who knows good coaching inst for atc exam in delhi ncr ?

BTECH VALE BE SELECT KAR K FILL KAR RE YA GRADUATION ? COMMERCIAL VALE? 

How many candidates apply for post of ATC and AO ?

NEW INFO

Registration will end on 14th september

bhailogo atc ki vacancy cancel ho gyi hai new advertisement mei.

https://www.aai.aero/sites/default/files/examdashboard_advertisement/CORRIGENDUM-%20ADVT.%20No.%2002-2018.pdf

Guys.. I have successfully submitted ATC Application however the payment is not done. Its been more than 24hrs and there is no payment link  after i login to the application. i have mailed and called them. No reply. I need to do the payment to complete the entire registration.  What to do??

Doston Afwaahon se door rahein. Helpline pe call karke time naa kharab karein mai kar chuka. JE-ATC ki 200 vacancy hai puri puri ki aur Registration Date ALL posts ka jitne bhi the (including ATC) extend hoke 15 september ho gya hai. Exam bhi postpone ho gya hai ALL posts ka , jab hoga ek saath hoga saari posts ka(may be mid october).

Guys anyone got admit card