AAI INTERVIEW..

this is the group for candidates, qualified for AAI jr executive(ATC and ELECTRONICS)..

All the best for your upcoming  interview..... 

anyone joining made easy interview programme?

Y can't we create watsup group so we will have discussion ...exclusively for  je electronic s 

Thread making will not help. Anybody pz share old aai interview experiences. Thanks.

I will make watsup group for JE(ATC)...all selected guys please post your watsup numbers here...it will help in knowing what they are asking in interview....my interview is in delhi on 7th sep..

Guys when are the atc interviews starting from....???

any one selected for BEL and coming for AAI interviews??

plz post ur AAI interview experiences..if any??

For those Who attended ATC interview , I have a query, either we need to take CV or they provide BIO DATA form on the spot?

Guys if anyone had the interview today kindly share your interview experience.

Friends can any one comment or post sample questions asked in atc 2015 if u have attented atc 2015 exam..pls ..it will be very helpful...please post the ques you remember...thnx In advance..

anyone having interview on 14/9/2015?

those who have been selected ,is there any sort of biodata form to be filled up or any sort of c.v. to be prepared? please clarify this doubt?

friends

can anybody tell me if i have to carry NOC, ihaven't mention previous employment in application  and i m working in that institution from august 2015

what was the cut off for ATC in april exam??????

Kindly share the experience of je electronics ...

Did any of you appear for AAI JE-TECHNICAL exam conducted in Feb 2015 under  Special Recruitment Drive -2014 ?

guys im preparing for aai junior executive technical department so how can i prepare for that and suggest tips books.do anyone have experience in attending the for junior executive technical exam....pls comment nd do help...Thanks in advance